Rocket explodes, Muslims offended

Self destruct command was sent to rocket before it hit the ground

Why would NASA (primarily responsible for outreach and self esteem for Muslims) investigate the will of Allah in the destruction of an unmanned rocket?

This is a thinly veiled smokescreen! Where is the coverage of the outrage and protest of the violation of rights against our Mooslimic comrades? A cargo container of copies of the Koran intended to enlighten the apostates in the International Space Station explodes and burns, and nobody is covering the riots in the streets?

NASA needs to shift focus away from the deceptions and distractions of engineering failures and culpable negligence, and focus back on the core issues of the Religion of Peace!

Comrade T,

I believe "Explosions" are the customary province of rockets. Therefore, the title of your post should read, "Mooslim Explodes, Rockets Offended"

Obama and Hillary watch the failed NASA launch...

Hillary_Obama_Veiled.jpg
In other news, comrade Navigator posted this elsewhere:

NASA Joins Democrats Distancing Themselves From Obama

If it was a "self destruct" event, this was a suicide rocket?
Truly this was an act to the glory of Allah...

Why would the good ole rocket boys waste their time on these pitiful things when the people of Allah need to catch up.

They were offended? Really?

I, Pamalinsky, say, "Take all the offense you want!" It's all yours!

(mofos)

Now, Pamski,
You know as well as I do that the Religion of peace needs no defined reason to object to anything done by the Infidels of Amerikka, and somehow seem to gather to express their innocence whenever a fireball makes news.
<off>

Its as good of a storyline as anyone else, to include CNN, have tossed out for public consumption...

Islamic terrorists are angry because NASA is cutting in on their schtick of exploding things.

Is the rocket now enjoying the ministration of 72 virgin rockets?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Is the rocket now enjoying the ministration of 72 virgin rockets?
Would such be better termed "Rockettes"?

144 toned solid legs that could squish you like a grape...

Allah Akhbar!

[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] was being extremely modest when he wrote:144 toned solid legs that could squish you like a grape...

Allah Akhbar!
More like 146 toned and semi-toned solid legs...

(...are you really that short?)

tovarichi-dances-with-rockettes.jpg

I was going to ask you a question Captain but I can see that you and Tovarichi are busy with your weekend before the midterm election ritual so I'll catch you later...

tovarichi-craptek-midterm-election-ritual.jpg