Fun activities with Hillary: the dollar bill trick

[img]/images/Hillary_Eyes_Dollar_Move.gif[/img]

Flash a dollar bill in front of TV when Hillary is on. Observe how her gaze becomes fixed on the money and follows it around. If you keep flashing it long enough, drool forms at the corners of her mouth and she begins to stutter.
______
This is a remake of an earlier picture based on an idea from Laika the Space Dog. It was time to bring it back after Hillary's remarks about where money and jobs come from. In her personal experience, honest work has nothing to do with it. Money never trickles down from Hillary; it's all being sucked up and stays there. Occasionally it gets redistributed among the loyal comrades, to each according to their screeds. It's the Party way.

I know we used the dollar on a string trick for our storefront.

Kinda reminds me of the "shell game": You gotta guess which one is really concealing a nut.

In this case, none contain any nuts.

Bada Bee, Bada Bing! You lose, Suckers!

You are being wrong Comrade Pamalinsky. Any room where Commissar Mrs. BJ Clinton gives glorious speech has one big nut in it.

Pamalinsky wrote:Kinda reminds me of the "shell game": You gotta guess which one is really concealing a nut.

This could well be a matter for comrade Craptek, since he is defender of The People's™ nuts.

In any case, Hillary keeps nuts in a lock box, from what I understand.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Kinda reminds me of the "shell game": You gotta guess which one is really concealing a nut.

This could well be a matter for comrade Craptek, since he is defender of The People's™ nuts.

In any case, Hillary keeps nuts in a lock box, from what I understand.
From what I understand, Hillary keeps nuts in a twist.

From what my agents report she has nuts of her own.

Commissar Katz wrote:From what my agents report she has nuts of her own.
Quite so, Comrade Katz! And with that in mind, here's a little something from the archives:

andie-has-a-surprise 3.jpg