Hillary supporters' bus broke down

[img]/images/Hillary_Express_Broken.jpg[/img]

In a secret private message to Brown campaign about the empty seats, the Hillary campaign apologized about the less then usual crowd, explaining that the bus broke down. They are currently fixing the problem while the rally at College Park, Maryland is going on.

Not to worry, comrades, as the bus is fixed with gum and toothpicks to ride on to the next rally.

Onward!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Aw, gee, I think I'm gonna bust out cryin'.

Pamalinsky wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Aw, gee, I think I'm gonna bust out cryin'.

I have some tissues.

images (3).jpg

Hillary's bus is up and running again.
They just need to stop on the way and pick up some additional supporters.

Yeah, the gasbag express! Eh, eh. Jeesh, whataya want me to say? Boring.

Now it makes sense! All those people leaving the speech venues where Dear Leader (PBUH) was speaking were Mechanics and Technicians for MTE's bus fleet, and they get called out during the speech!

Krasnodar wrote:
images (3).jpg

Krasno, I've been meaning to talk to you about the last batch of beet juice...it had a bit of an aftertaste, did you switch fermentation tanks without rinsing it out again? I do like the pump and hose system though.

The wheels on the bus fell off, off, off. Just like the Yo-bama administration.

Tovarichi wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:
images (3).jpg

Krasno, I've been meaning to talk to you about the last batch of beet juice...it had a bit of an aftertaste, did you switch fermentation tanks without rinsing it out again? I do like the pump and hose system though.

So that's where it went !
Comrade T, that wasn't beet juice ......... It was automatic transmission fluid.

Cheers.

Maybe that is why she did not answer the telephone at 3:00 a.m. when the call came in from Benghazi?

Transmission fluid? Hmmm. Next batch, we dilute it with the new Comrades "donated" vodka rations (keeping about half as a select reserve for further research and development) we can slice some beets, float the slices on top and call it Sangria. The new guys in the kollective won't know the difference, and the old guys wont care.

I'm glad to see all those good comrades pushing that bus. It needs to get up to speed quickly, there's a lot of unsuspecting bodies yet to be thrown underneath.

Comrades,

Good news for those Hillary supporters who missed the event.
A lousy tape of the event was made and sent to their homes. Their credit cards were only charged $2,000 each.