Do As I Say, Not As I Do

Come one, come all Democrats: To celebrate the 2014 Halloween season, President Obama and First Grazer "Mother" Obama will host 4,500 close personal friends (and their children) at a White House lawn party today. In a surprise break from the usual Obama “green” treats, the White House will be offering potential Democrat children an assortment of traditional tooth decaying sweets, artery clogging sugar dough butter cookies, and diabetes inducing Hershey Kisses.

Kitchen staff new to the White House were somewhat surprised by the unexpected addition of sweets to the menu. “I had no idea! What am I supposed to do with all this spinach salad?” Mohammed complained. He was quickly informed of "Mother" Obama's unusual pre-election craving for sugary treats. “Keep this to yourself, son.” a veteran cook added, “The 'Mother' says only Democrats can handle sweets.”

Image "Get a good education, work hard, earn a fair wage, pay your taxes, be proud of your country, and above all, STAY AWAY from cannabis..."

Fhalkyn wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:Image "Work hard, earn a fair wage, pay your taxes, and STAY AWAY from cannabis..."
Cannibals? Yes, one must stay away from such intolerant monsters...

Well, at least they don't just kill for sport like the Teabag People! Killing game for food is an acceptable pass-time and should be encouraged, not demeaned!

Craptain Captek nearly hit the mark when he wrote:
bozo.jpg