Success! Local Mission of Health re-edukated, re-named

Che_Cross.jpg

Not one to toot my own horn, but I thought I would post this announcement myself and forego the embarrassment of a huge celebration in my honor (much thanks, anyway, Comrades).

It is clear now that after 1 year of ongoing dialektikal edumakation for my fellow co-laborers in my new "day job", at an agency l nearby, my influence as a re-edukator has gone far, up to the heights of the corporation (yes, I know we normally don't like corporations but you have to start where people are, right? And where else can I find a freakin' job in this Bush-trashed economy?)

How do I know that my gentle persuasions have borne fruit? Well! After merging with another group of hospitals, here is our new name, straight from the corporate website:

That's right! On my urging, they have changed their name to honor one of the bravest and most equal Comrades in the fight for social justice! (Well, he was a med student once, right?)

....wait, I may have spoken to soon....what was the rest of that headline?!!!!!

NEWS RELEASES
CHE TRINITY HEALTH IS NOW TRINITY HEALTH; BRANDING REINFORCES COMMITMENT TO COMMUNITIES, MISSION

NOVEMBER 19, 2014 –
CHE trinity health has a new look. The 21-state catholic health system today announced its name is now trinity health and unveiled a new logo, honoring the heritage of its ministry and the opportunities in its future.Rats. Maybe I can suggest Óscar Romero???

Regardless of its name, the values and mission of these places center around Social Justice. Which is Marxism in Catholic.

Comrade Kelly,

Imagine "Big Business"- "Dear Leader" - "Comrade Che" - "Social Justice" - consider the possibilities opening for future sculptors and writers - remember The Children™- most of all, be thankful for your opportunity to serve The State.

But if everyone buys a Che Flannel Suit they will never need to buy another
suit and the capitalists will no longer need the workers to make suits!

Margaret wrote:But if everyone buys a Che Flannel Suit they will never need to buy another

Comrade Margaret, The Party™ can simply mandate that everybody must purchase a new Che Flannel Suit™ every year under threat of a fine and/or imprisonment. We'll call it the Proletariat Protection and Affordable Che Act.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Margaret wrote:But if everyone buys a Che Flannel Suit they will never need to buy another

Comrade Margaret, The Party™ can simply mandate that everybody must purchase a new Che Flannel Suit™ every year under threat of a fine and/or imprisonment. We'll call ot thr Proletariat Protection and Affordable Che Act.

Of course!

That's why you're a Kapitan and I'm just me.