VIDEO: Edward Snowden should have used the People's Cube

Cliff Kincaid plugs the People's Cube in a press-conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.

Kincaid_Cube_Conference.jpg
As reported earlier, our poster and soon-to-be book cover was featured at a Nov. 17 conference in Washington, D.C., titled Edward Snowden's KGB connections and espionage affair.

The full video of the conference is now posted on YouTube. At about 1:30 into the video, the organizer of the event, Cliff Kincaid of America's Survival Inc., produces the People's Cube to make a point. Below is a short Cube-related transcript excerpt, followed by the transcript.

[BEGIN TRANSCRIPT]
CLIFF KINCAID: Now the story is that Edward Snowden used a Rubik's cube to identify himself to his journalistic collaborators, such as Glenn Greenwald, in Hong Kong, China. He should have used this one - this is the People's Cube. No matter which way you rotate it, it always comes up red. The reason I bring that up is, the developer of the People's Cube, Oleg Atbashian, who came from Ukraine, is responsible for the book covers you see before you. The latest, the forthcoming "Blood on His Hands: the True Story of Edward Snowden," and, of course, "Back from the Dead: the Return of the Evil Empire."
[END TRANSCRIPT]

To see the full video click here: Edward Snowden's Bloody Hands.

Kincaid_Cube_Conference_book.jpg

It's twoo, it's twoo!

Edward Snowden and the Rubik's Cube meet-up

When he was finally ready to meet Poitras and Greenwald, according to the Times, Snowden instructed the pair to fly to Hong Kong, stand outside a restaurant, and look for a man with a Rubik's Cube in his hand. When that person walked by, they were supposed to ask him what time the restaurant opened. Snowden would then respond with the time, but warn them at that food was bad.

This is big! It may be time to conscript additional slave labor, ahem...helpers for Ivan The Cube Maker. Maybe that fellow, what's his name,... Tovarichi might be interested. I notice he's been missing in action lately.

I believe he changed his name, which is a clear indicator of illegal activity.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I believe he changed his name, which is a clear indicator of illegal activity.

It may also indicate that one was a police officer found innocent of murder and forced to flee due to the N.Y. Times publishing intimate details of one's personal life so that life might be ended expeditiously by the People's Enforcers of Right Thinking.

Lev Termen wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I believe he changed his name, which is a clear indicator of illegal activity.

It may also indicate that one was a police officer found innocent of murder and forced to flee due to the N.Y. Times publishing intimate details of one's personal life so that life might be ended expeditiously by the People's Enforcers of Right Thinking.

Like I said.........