The White House Weekly Address Dec. 19, 2009

Remember when life was young and Obama's handlers didn't paint his hair gray?

It was almost the night before Obamacare and Obama was playing Santa Claus. A blast from the past:

How many Current Truths can you find?

Margaret wrote:Remember when life was young and Obama's handlers didn't paint his hair gray?

It was almost the night before Obamacare and Obama was playing Santa Claus. A blast from the past:

[highlight=#ffff00]How many Current Truths can you find?[/highlight]

That's easy comrade. First I added up all the words Dear Leader uttered and subtracted the uh's and um's. Then I multiplied by 2 cause He's twice as smart as me. But while I was typing this note I forgot the answer... anyway, that's how many Current Truths He made.

I don't know, because I wasn't paying attention after "it's been supported by Democrats AND Republicans, from Ted Kennedy to John McCain!" I was laughing too hard.

From Ted Kennedy to John McCain....isn't that like "liberal hippie protestors at Occcupy Wallstreet" and "Liberal hippie protestors at Occupy Broadway"?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:I don't know, because I wasn't paying attention after "it's been supported by Democrats AND Republicans, from Ted Kennedy to John McCain!" I was laughing too hard.

From Ted Kennedy to John McCain....isn't that like "liberal hippie protestors at Occcupy Wallstreet" and "Liberal hippie protestors at Occupy Broadway"?

No! No! Comrade! It's a distinction between Wall St and K Street. Don't confuse the maps.

Obama wrote:Anyone who says otherwise simply hasn't read the bills.

That one cracks me up every time I hear it.