Hands-Up, Don't Shoot; I Can't Breathe; Lies Matter

Just as the chant-phrase "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" proves the Ferguson grand jury covered-up the explanation for the trajectories of the fatal shots killing Michael Brown were downward through the top of his head and upper torso, the chant-phrase "I Can't Breathe" (or "We Can't Breathe) proves the NYC cop knew his headlock on Eric Garner was making Garner unable to breathe. Watch the video for an exposé of demonstrably false reasoning. HashTags: #Hands-Up-Don't-Shoot-I-Can't-Breathe-Lies-Matter ; #Hands-Up-Don't-Shoot-We-Can't-Breathe-Lies-Matter; #Obamynous-Wars; #LiesMatter .

For larger version of image above, click image or click here.

For larger version of image above, click image or click here.

(Note-- If YouTube were to disable the video for political reasons, it's will still be available on on Vimeo or in wmv format.

--KOOK

Lot's of comrades can't breathe in NYC.
image.jpg

Evil Smiley wrote: [alluded to Ted Kennedy's Asphyxiational Achievement in 1969]

Comrade Smiley,

You have stumbled upon what could be a defense for Officer Pantaleo that could be far more effective than the actual truth by emulating the Greatness of Ted Kennedy:

Pantaleo should say, "I should have heeded Garner's telephatic communicatings indicating he was unable to breathe (and thus unable to speak and thus forced to communiate telepathically), but I will inspire the Media and the chattering class to forgive and forget my transgression by becoming an ardent spokesperson for NOW, ObamaCare, Anthropogenic Global Warming, Borderless Migration, Skyrockting Electricity Bills, DoD Diminishment, Flash-Votes for Unionization, Common CORE (Collectively Obliterating Rigorous Education), IRS-Prevention of Irresponsible Speech, Gun Control, etc."

--KOOK

Comrade 9 wrote:Lot's of comrades can't breathe in NYC. [illustrated by images of innocents on verge of jumping from WTC to avoid being burned alive]
image.jpg

No doubt that if they had known their destiny would be that of being victims, they would have preferred being victims of waterboarding than jihadism.

--KOOK