Sec. of State Lurch shows de l'amitie to France

Sec. of State Offers Hand of Friendship

In another display of the success of The People's Cube™ in setting the global political agenda, US Sec. of State John Francais Kerry has borrowed heavily from The People's Cube™ Policy and is Entertainment Dept.

Comrades, life is not merely imitating The People's Cube™. Life IS the People's Cube™.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

This is the kind of show of solidarity that brings tears to my eyes, comrades. The USSA is truly on the World stage, now! Everybody reach for your cigarette lighters.

And is Three Dog Night getting back together for the "Why Can't We Be Friends" audition to the Republican gathering in San Diego? Wait, sorry, that's a domestic issue, not the Sec States problem...

I've created heard a rumour that Deer Leader and Comrade Putin will get together after the SOTU to perform a duet of Ebony and Ivory. It's unconfirmed, of course.

Now if there's an attack on the US, France will send a mime to help with the grieving.

Red Square wrote:Now if there's an attack on the US, France will send a mime to help with the grieving.

I thought that already happened. I seem to recall reading something about a mime in the Gulag for Trolls.

I think you would have to admit, comrade Red Square, that parodying these people is becoming more and more challenging since they are becoming very adept at parodying themselves.

Old hippie songs don't quite hold their own unless you're as stoned as everyone was way back when. But I suppose the Obama administration still is. So between tokes someone in the White House said this song would really mellow things out, man. "Yeah man," everyone agreed.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Old hippie songs don't quite hold their own unless you're as stoned as everyone was way back when. But I suppose the Obama administration still is. So between tokes someone in the White House said this song would really mellow things out, man. "Yeah man," everyone agreed.

Mr Capitalust Pig Dog, once again you have displayed a complete lack of comprehension and appreciation for the beauty of The Arts™ and the ability of The Arts™ to civilize savages.

Your Racist™ , Xenophobic™ , Homophobic™ , claustrophobic, acidic, bigoted perspective proves how wise the enlightened are in following Deer Leader to the very end of existence.

Utopia is just a thought away. All you need is faith in The Party™.

Bad French and bad music....THAT will endear us to our allies!

<off>

Any guess how much Joe Taxpayer has to kick in towards the Paris vacation for Sweet Baby James? Yeah, one song makes it a business trip, but he went as a guest of SecState....

And we all know who's checkbook is funding that nonsense.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Bad French and bad music....THAT will endear us to our allies!
We have allies?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Bad French and bad music....THAT will endear us to our allies!
We have allies?
Not anymore.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:
We have allies?
Not anymore.

Castro.

Bonn juray, mays ameez! Comment tally vooz? Ja suey trez amusay ta meetcha ojuured wee! Nest paws? Maysdamns aye masseurs, James Taylor!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Bonn juray, mays ameez! Comment tally vooz? Ja suey trez amusay ta meetcha ojuured wee! Nest paws? Maysdamns aye masseurs, James Taylor!

French millennial, "Qui est James Taylor ?"

Craptek,

James Taylor est un Hippie pour Dummies! (who used to sound great)