In desperate times, the world needs more toilet humor

Full and total equality is probably best achieved through toilet humor. It's equally funny and accessible to all - regardless of race, income, education, gender, or age. Furthermore, the most powerful leaders are equal to each other and to everyone else when they sit on the toilet, focusing on their daily duty. That is also the only place on earth where a guaranteed equality of outcomes is not just a utopian dream, but a quantifiable reality.

This is roughly the concept (at least in part) of the photomontages made by the Italian digital artist from Sardinia, Cristina Guggeri, titled "The daily duty."

Below are her creations, including Barack Obama, Vladimir Putin, Benjamin Netanyahu, Silvio Berlusconi, Queen Elizabeth II, Angela Merkel, Dalai Lama, Pope Francis, and Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank. One influential thought leader missing in that collection is, of course, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Pictured, but we compensated that with an adequate thumbnail in the head image.

True fact: a few great men and women have admitted that they'd thought of their best ideas while on a toilet.

And you have to pass it to see what's in it.

She(?) probably needs a security detail, now. Mocking Putin, The Pope, QEII and Obama makes her a target. I'm sure they can find a muslim fanatic to dispatch her.

Racists, I do not see one Muslim, spit, spit.....

As long as everything comes out alright in the end.

I assume that this is one case where they all do their own paperwork.

In my last apartment in Los Angeles, I had a toilet seat whose brand read: TUFFY.
True story. Seriously. I was razzed about it constantly. And, rightly so!

Ha! It really cracked me up!

tuffy.jpg

(Imagine standard video clip of Beavis ranting here)

I need PC TP ... do you have PC TP? My people, they are PC ... but they have no TP ... Hey, Biden, what's this crap? ... This TP is not PC! It is not recycled from the Congressional Record! ... this cheap stuff burns my a**, you know? ... hee hee hee, "fast and furious" ... plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is ...

Here, in the USSA, we have our very own champion bowlers.

Putin Narrowly Escapes Barry's Choke Hold.

This entire line of inquiry stinks to high heaven.

Lev Termen wrote:(Imagine standard video clip of Beavis ranting here)

I need PC TP ... do you have PC TP? My people, they are PC ... but they have no TP ... Hey, Biden, what's this crap? ... This TP is not PC! It is not recycled from the Congressional Record! ... this cheap stuff burns my a**, you know? ... hee hee hee, "fast and furious" ... plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is ...

Huh huh huh, he said "fast n' furious"! hhhhuhuhuhuh hhhuhuhuh hhhuhuhuhu.