KERRY, Snoring from his rectum: Bibi wrong about everything!

KERRY: NETANYAHU WAS WRONG ABOUT IRAQ–WHY TRUST HIM ON IRAN?

The "haughty" John Kerry, who knows what's best for us, has it on record that he doesn't trust Bibi Netanyahu. However, he did trust him muchly, just as many other democrats did way back when they were trying to endorse the war on Iraq.

Kerry is a Whoopie Cushion with an attitude! What a guy! Oh, and, he also served in Vietnam.

Pamalinsky wrote:https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... im-on-iran

The "haughty" John Kerry, who knows what's best for us, has it on record that he doesn't trust Bibi Netanyahu. However, he did trust him muchly, just as many other democrats did way back when they were trying to endorse the war on Iraq.

Kerry is a Whoopie Cusion with an attitude! What a guy! Oh, and, he also served in Vietnam.

Komrade Bibi just doesn't appreciate Komrade Secretary Lurch's Kerry's brilliance at negotiating deals with the Iranians. The Iranians agreed to be nice and now Israel is "safe." Why would we have any reason to believe that the Iranians would violate the terms of the deal? Don't worry, komrade Bibishka, Komrade Glorious Leader has your back.

Gummipuppe wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... im-on-iran

Kerry is a Whoopie Cusion with an attitude! What a guy! Oh, and, he also served in Vietnam.

Komrade Bibi just doesn't appreciate Komrade Secretary Lurch's Kerry's brilliance at negotiating deals with the Iranians. The Iranians agreed to be nice and now Israel is "safe." Why would we have any reason to believe that the Iranians would violate the terms of the deal? Don't worry, komrade Bibishka, Komrade Glorious Leader has your back.
You're so sweet, Comrade Gummipuppi, I am still with you before you reassured me. I just wanted to know if you liked the thing I said about Kerry snoring out of his rectum? I've heard he does. This has major political impact on all of our lives!I mean, I'm interested in real impact news reporting here!Butt snoring is now a major issue which I can to use to smear other humans. This is very important information. And, exclusive to me.

Maybe Kerry should get himself some o' dat Cruz control. I know, he'll just walk up and ask the clerk: "Hey, can I get me wona them cruze control licences? Oh yeah, did I mention that I'm a certifiable hick, a guns and bible grabber kinda guy? I just wanna hunt, you know, like all the other hicks.

Indeed Gummipuppe, Komrade Secretary Kerry's idea of caving to the enemy is an example of robust liberal diplomacy skills that seemingly ooze out of Secretary's stately rectum like an ocean on fire, just brilliant strategy! Even though he is forcing many of the Iranian leaders to take time out from their busy schedule of creating nuclear fissionable nightmares or actively supplying and supporting all those Freedom Fighters ™ with weapons to kill and maim our own troops, Komrade Secretary has created the foundation of love and good without giving the kind of emotional counseling they truly need. While we need to bring all our troops back home to be re-united with their loved ones and later tried for war crimes, we can simply put aside our differences to their nuclear ambitions and find common ground for the downfall of western civilization and the destruction of the illegitimate Zionist regime with these gentlemen of the desert who openly plan our destruction.

Komrade Punk, you amuse me! I am sure "Jin-jiss" Khan would be pleased that komrade Lurch Kerry named his surf board after him.

Perhaps it would be a good idea if komrade Lurch Kerry and komrade Taylor went on a musical concert tour of Israel. They could do a special performance of "You've Got a Friend" for Bibishka to assure him that Komrade Glorious Leader has Irael's back on this deal with Iran. I am sure he would be able to rest assured and realize that Israel is now "safe."

Comrades,

All of your wonderful responses have made me realize something I should have seen earlier:

Komrade Kerry gives new meaning to the meme, "Leading From (his) Behind".

Thank you so much. I feel better now.

Pamalinsky wrote:Comrades,

All of your wonderful responses have made me realize something I should have seen earlier:

Komrade Kerry gives new meaning to the meme, "Leading From (his) Behind".

Thank you so much. I feel better now.

Komrade Lurch Kerry is a "behind." A Russian pony's behind. Yes, I feel better too, knowing Komrade Glorious Leader is at the golf course helm.

The Secretary of Being in any other State John Kerry has reassured the world that the USSA and even the oppressive Zionists in Israel are all safe now.

Nothing to see, move along, tend your beets...