NASA: Big Space for Big Government

NASA_Unionized.jpg
Our NASA program has been slow lately and some people are wondering why we still have it. "They are a relic of the past and a museum of government success," they say. "Their achievements of getting man on the moon and sending millions of satellites into space has gotten us here. Why continue big projects with this group?"

It is really important to point out that there are jobs at stake if we continue to cut more out of NASA. We cannot just quickly get rid of the slow, bureaucratic way of going into space. We need to be able to pursue our efforts for more art renditions, inspiration videos, and countless sitting around in meetings to plan the next meeting. Our workers are unionized, which is great for job security.

We are not private industries who depend on accumulation of money to continue. They are a threat to our great parade into space. They will keep space for themselves which we cannot allow.

We are the gigantic elephant in the room, we must impress your guests with all the frills and fireworks billions and trillions of dollars can buy. We must be able to fund most states so that each senator and each congressman shall have happy constituents.

The mission at large is to get huge amounts of food to our Comrade Liaka. Lots of jobs will be made and the system will work. We will be finished with our planning period Next Tuesday.

NASA_Union_DC.jpg

I thought the purpose of NASA was to help Moslems feel good about themselves. Is it not so?

In case you missed it, our comrades in Russia are resuming their push to put a comrade on the moon:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-tool ... 15946.html

Perhaps we can divert funding from the defunct NASA to the People's Space Program, the way it always should have been.

RedDiaperette wrote:I thought the purpose of NASA was to help Moslems feel good about themselves. Is it not so?

Well, they do have a grand party in Iraq and Syria. They must be happy.

Konservative_Punk wrote:In case you missed it, our comrades in Russia are resuming their push to put a comrade on the moon:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-tool ... 15946.html

Perhaps we can divert funding from the defunct NASA to the People's Space Program, the way it always should have been.

Ah! Great idea Comrade Punk.

I'm wondering how they managed to get all those GOP mascots into the cargo hold of the Space Shuttle. That is a shot from the cargo hold of the Space Shuttle, right? Or have I just over indulged in my ration of beet vodka. The world certainly feels upside down.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I'm wondering how they managed to get all those GOP mascots into the cargo hold of the Space Shuttle. That is a shot from the cargo hold of the Space Shuttle, right? Or have I just over indulged in my ration of beet vodka. The world certainly feels upside down.
Australia is always on top of the world.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I'm wondering how they managed to get all those GOP mascots into the cargo hold of the Space Shuttle. That is a shot from the cargo hold of the Space Shuttle, right? Or have I just over indulged in my ration of beet vodka. The world certainly feels upside down.
Australia is always on top of the world.

That may be so, comrade H & L, but I'm not in Australia. I'm in Oregon and things are most certainly upside-down here.