How to end racism and other world problems: a training video

N_Word_VIdeo.jpg
You've always had the power to end world problems, Dorothy. You just have to withdraw from reality, obey a couple of taboos, chant "hands-up-don't-shoot," get high, and call everyone who is different from you a racist. Then tap your heels together three times - and voila - you're in a harmonious World of Next Tuesday. We are the ones we've been waiting for. Just make sure you don't open your eyes. No peeking - or you'll be called a racist, even if you're the only black guy in the room.

This video shows how great it has worked out with one demographic sample. Its author, Christian Roberts, sent it to us with the words that he's "a huge fan of The People's Cube." Christian Roberts is a comedian living in New York City. He's also the only black guy in the room.

I sent him this link, so Christian may be checking back to see our comments.

Big question comrades, were the shoes silver or red ruby?

The best depiction of hipster cunts I've ever seen. I'd have felt just as out of place as the black guy.

Neckbeard! I get 15 extra points for calling it first!

Back in the day we of the Party™ invested so much time trying to 'raise the awareness' of the proles. Now, all we have to do is keep them stupid.

That my fellow comrades is PROGRESS!