Hillary 2016: If you liked Obama policies, you'll love hers

Hillary Clinton's 2016 Campaign promises that if you liked Obama's policies, you'll LOVE hers because they all will improve upon the great achievements of Obama's policies:

• Foreign Policy: Pleading from Behind
  • Economic Policy: Equality of Results for All -- Universal Sameness Replacing Predatory Individualism
  • Deficit Reduction: Eliminate the Income Deficit of The Many by Redistributing the Income Surplus of The Few.
  • Property: Recognition that All Property is Owned by All
  • First Amendment Policy: Replace "Citizens United" With "Citizens Uniformicized"
  • Efficiency: Superiority of Executive Fiats Over Legislative Meddling
  • Semantic Progress: Enhance Free Expression by Standardization of Speech
  • Environmental Policy: Recognize that Humans Exist to Serve Nature Rather than Vice Versa.
  • Equality: Make Everyone Above Average
  • Tax policy: Replace Internal Revenue Service with Universal Distribution Service.
  • Science: Recognize Skepticism as Unscientific Assaults Against Settled Science.
  • Diversity: Make Diversity Universal
  • And, Most Important: Replace Race Cards with Sex Cards

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 4/16/2015, 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Added "Most Important" thing to bullet list

I'm surprised she didn't hire Brian Williams to manage her campaign.

Dedhedvedev wrote:I'm surprised she didn't hire Brian Williams to manage her campaign.

My Dear Comrade Dedhedvedev,

General Secretary Clinton heard your suggestion and designated Brian Williams as her Minister of Authenticity:

No doubt you will receive appointment to a prestigeous position in her new administration.

--KOOK