School lunch: Next Tuesday has not yet arrived

Portsmouth, Virginia--A public school administrator blames bad lighting for a photo taken by a student of his government issued school lunch. This is in stark contrast to the meals promised by School Lunch Czar™ Michelle Obama:

Obamafood.jpg
Some are citing this discrepancy as evidence of the regime's failure to meet the expectations of the proletariat, when in reality, it is just another sign that our Glorious Leader™ and his Glorious Family Unit #1 simply need more time to fully implement the remainder of their second five-year plan.

Students are asked to sacrifice a little more for a little longer until the regime can finally attain the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ that has been promised to them since His Majesty Obama first campaigned for the scepter he currently holds.

Do not lose faith comrades, colorful and healthy lunch choices are on the way. But you must help us defeat the evil conservatives who, under the guise of individual liberty, are preventing the regime from fulfilling their promises to you, the Everyday-Americans™.

My dog and kids eat garbage. I'm ready for Hillary!

"What you see is what you get." -- Apple Computer (circa 1984)

"What you get is what you got." -- The Progressives

Gummipuppe wrote:My dog and kids eat garbage. I'm ready for Hillary!
And you're a good comrade for it. But, how is the lighting in your dining room meal bin? Perhaps if you install energy efficient curly-queue light bulbs, you will come to see that one man's trash is another man's Michelle Obama Approved gourmet meal. Failure to see things the regime's way, may result in a visit from Commisarka Pinkie who will happily adjust your way of thinking eyesight. You see, it's all a matter of how you look at it. Let us all be thankful for the nourishment we receive from the People's Meal Czar.

Dedhedvedev wrote:"What you see is what you get." -- Apple Computer (circa 1984)

"What you get is what you got." -- IBM/Apple merger

Why has someone put a brown potholder on top of that otherwise yummy-looking bit of raw fish?

Konservative_Punk wrote:...But, how is the lighting in your dining room meal bin? Perhaps if you install energy efficient curly-queue light bulbs, you will come to see that one man's trash is another man's Michelle Obama Approved gourmet meal. ...

I am grateful that our wind turbine broke down, and it has been too kloudy for the solar panels to work, so we have been eating our approved meals in the dark. Even if we had elektricity, the kurley-kewed, planet-saving hazardous substance-filled light bulbs would still be bright enough to see the trash, fish skin, sawdust roles, and ant pupa on our plates and in the dog bowl.

At least the meal includes a Spork, which (if it is not already) SHOULD be the universal symbol of transgenderism, as it is neither spoon nor fork. This alone would be enough reason for the regime to approve this meal for consumption by future party elitists. It will instill in them the value of nondescript roles for certain 'members' and their respective 'utensils'.

Prog_Off.gif

With a budget of millions of dollars I ask where is this crappy "food" coming from? How are the schools, who are getting paid by our tax dollars, getting this product?
As we all know the light with which you see things does make all the difference.

lighting.jpg

Me, I like the new expression "Everyday-Americans."

There are, of course, Monday-Americans and Saturday-Americans, and even Next-Tuesday-Americans, and then there are Everyday-Americans who are neither one of those but can relate.

It appears that today's Everyday-Americans are being led by Next-Tuesday-Americans into a dimension in time-space where every day of the week is Next Tuesday.

Glorious!

Red Square wrote:Me, I like the new expression "Everyday-Americans."
Oh Dear Red Square, I wholeheartedly agree. Everyday-Americans are the only all-inclusive subset of hyphenated Americans. And they beat the hell out of 'Random-Folks'.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:"What you see is what you get." -- Apple Computer (circa 1984)

"What you get is what you got." -- IBM/Apple merger

"What you got is what I want." -- Obama

"What you want, baby I got." -- Aretha Franklin Hillary

"What I got is I don't get it." -- Anon.

KAMMERAT_X wrote: ...With a budget of millions of dollars I ask where is this crappy "food" coming from? How are the schools, who are getting paid by our tax dollars, getting this product?....
Komrade, it comes from unionized kompanies and korporations who's union bosses, top managagers, and owners write very large kampaign kontribution checks to the Demokrat party. It's the Chikago Way. The fish skins, cellulose rolls, and ant pupa are then distributed by Central Planning for konsumption by the inkulkees students.

I've got what it takes to take what you've got!

UPDATE: Chicago Public School Students on School Lunch Revolt

According to an NPR report, [highlight=#ffff00] one student named May [highlight=#ffffff]recently insisted, “We hope to achieve fresher food, healthier food, a larger portion, food that we can actually eat.”

Starving May Putout.jpg

[/highlight][/highlight]

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Gummipuppe wrote:My dog and kids eat garbage. I'm ready for Hillary!
And you're a good comrade for it. But, how is the lighting in your dining room meal bin? Perhaps if you install energy efficient curly-queue light bulbs, you will come to see that one man's trash is another man's Michelle Obama Approved gourmet meal. Failure to see things the regime's way, may result in a visit from Commisarka Pinkie who will happily adjust your way of thinking eyesight. You see, it's all a matter of how you look at it. Let us all be thankful for the nourishment we receive from the People's Meal Czar.

I believe a school program to train students in dumpster diving could be very beneficial. I would be happy to administer the program. I think $100 billion initial investment from the People's representatives would be a step in the right direction for the first month of 2016 in order to do a feasibility study and run a pilot program.

This would also help to reduce land fill and clean up the environment.

Buh-Buh-But, I thought ketchup and relish were vegetables!
I suck this stuff up every day!
At least, that's what the gubmint toll me.

Comrade Pamski, vegetables are not economically viable citizens and must be eliminated, for The Children™.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I believe a school program to train students in dumpster diving could be very beneficial. I would be happy to administer the program.

I agree 100%, though I suspect you're being facetious, Komrade Kangaroo. If so, I recommend having your local library get a copy of this book for you on interlibrary loan.

I figure I saved about $2000 on food last year dumpster diving (which is $3500 I didn't have to earn to be taxed by Dear Leader), both fridges and both freezers are full, and I'm up to my arse in computers, books, greeting cards, you name it we got it.

Lev Termen wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:I believe a school program to train students in dumpster diving could be very beneficial. I would be happy to administer the program.

I agree 100%, though I suspect you're being facetious, Komrade Kangaroo. If so, I recommend having your local library get a copy of this book for you on interlibrary loan.

I figure I saved about $2000 on food last year dumpster diving (which is $3500 I didn't have to earn to be taxed by Dear Leader), both fridges and both freezers are full, and I'm up to my arse in computers, books, greeting cards, you name it we got it.
Sounds exciting! Can't wait for this book to show up in a dumpster near me so I can own it. Paying for a book on dumpster diving would be counter-intuitive. I'm sure it's not what the author would have wanted.

Lev Termen wrote:

Comrade, I read only what is approved by the Party™ for my benefit and the Party™ sends it to me. The Party™ knows best.

The money one might save is not important. Does it help the Cause™? That's what is important. If forcing citizens to dig through trash in order to feed The Children™ will advance the cause of Equality For All™, come Next Tuesday™, I'm all for it!

Who could be against feeding The Children™ and Equality For All™?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
[highlight=#ffff00]Who could be against feeding The Children™ and Equality For All™?[/highlight]