NYC Democrats to guarantee homes for Rat-American voters

[img]/images/DeBlasio_WarOnRats.jpg[/img]

Under the streets of New York City, our Rat-American comrades live in humility in cardboard boxes and tin cans. Though the cleaners move through the subway, they make sure they do not disturb the homes of the tiny rat-persons.

The Rat-American community lives in poverty, though not by choice. Many times the wealthy humans of that city create a toxic environment in attempt to eradicate their minority population. Maybe one day a prominent rat will surface and create a cuisine that New Yorkers have never tasted in their lives. Today is not that day though.

We should never forget the rat comrades of New York, and we all should give them courtesy, food stamps, a role in government, and many other opportunities their collective so richly deserves.

Forward New York! Forward!

I think it is time for a new entry in the Newspeak Dictionary: Domesticated Partner.

Although we have not yet attained to the level of enlightenment that would compel us to legalize inter-species marriage, we can still honor domestic partnerships between humans and their domesticated significant others from the animal kingdom.

Do not the rats of New York already run the city? They did when I lived there many years ago, and I have recently seen pictures of some rats who run the city even now.

Open Letter to New York Mayor De Blasio from the People's Cube Kollektive:

Your Honor!

We are shocked that America's most progressive Mayor has sunk so low as to declare a War on Rats. Where's your tolerance and inclusiveness? Have you considered that those whom you call "rats" may have legitimate grievances? There are about eight million rats in the city - as many as there are humans - but what do we know about them? Who represents their rights and concerns? How fairly do you regulate the city garbage, their natural habitat? How can the rats be sure you're not in the pocket of special interest business groups, like garbage truck companies?

Here's what you should do. Hold negotiations between humans and rats in the New York City and apologize for the previous Mayor's cowboy diplomacy. Announce your exit strategy and set a timetable for withdrawal. When the last human leaves the city by the end of your term, you hold a press conference and declare victory.

That's how America wins wars in this day and age! Smart power!

Red Square demonstrated his wisdom when he wrote:Hold negotiations between humans and rats in the New York City and apologize for the previous Mayor's cowboy diplomacy.
Ratify New York.jpg
Yes, we must Ratify the Ratification of The Big Apple. The only question is who will interpret for the rodent-class? Perhaps we can offer them a choice of representatives by offering them a series of levers and switches and/or a maze that leads to the office of 'The Big Cheese' himself so that they can present their demands to him in person... or in rat, as the case may be.

CassHorse.jpg
For the glory of the collective KAMMERAT_X now speak on the proposed status indicator of "Domesticated Partner" that has been outlined by our follow comrade, Konservative_Punk.

To bring the subject to light, it is with the support of the Ambassador of inter-species relation from the miniplenty, the practicing appointee Cass Sunstein, that the research that is being performed at this time, by said appointee has jumped many hurdles and that, rules are being drafted to make the allowed transition to this status. The upsub will flow after more strenuous and meaningful results are found.

It is important to understand that the term "Domesticated Partner" will be used for all male of the any species only, as they are the oppressor and are guilty of "male privilege". Also only those partners that are able and will support the progressive march towards Next Tuesday ™ will be allowed to participate in this relationship pairing.

Let there be a stern warning for those that have not received special training and direction on this partnering, that this is a privileged that is still being addressed. No unauthorized experimentation is allowed. This is done for the safety of both partners.

Also the usage of "Domesticated Partner" is not authorized and will be refrained from use until further direction is given.

I'll be seeing you ™ .

Konservative_Punk wrote:I think it is time for a new entry in the Newspeak Dictionary: Domesticated Partner.

[img]/images/Medal_Order_of_Obama_160.gif[/img]

A poem:

A rat,
that's that,
he's got a hat,
he's a rat.

People have hats,
rats have hats,
rats are people,
and people are rats.

No need for argument
in black ties and black slacks,
rats are people,
and they must be taxed.

Rats pay tax,
tax helps rats,
rats get the heavy work
off their backs.

New York City,
the idea might be shitty,
but rats need a city
that they can call their city.

New York allows for the rats to be free,
Free like America, like you and me,
If you don't allow the rats to be free,
You're an enemy of the state, according to me.

So, I say, let the rats be,
make them into model citizens and see,
if they are the good rats we know they can be,
then let's make NYC a rat town and toss all the people in the sea.

The motherland will like this idea very much,
rats don't need medicine or crutch,
They don't rise up and do other such
things and the state likes that VERY, Very much

So I say, comrades, become rats yourself,
You can eat a little bit then put it back on the shelf,
You can run all around and not even hurt yourself,
You can be even smaller than Santa's little elf,
You will learn to like it, just learn from myself.

Beautiful Comrade Stierlitz,

This great poem brings tears to my eyes.

Today is the day I walk the canine Amerikkkan to Store 86 where we cash the benefits checks for the goldfish-Amerikkkans...I shall plan to recite this poem at the next political discourse night at tractor barn #2. Probably before Next Tuesday.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Today is the day I walk the canine Amerikkkan to Store 86 where we cash the benefits checks for the goldfish-Amerikkkans...I shall plan to recite this poem at the next political discourse night at tractor barn #2. Probably before Next Tuesday.

I am assuming the canine Amerikkan is your domesticated partner.

We have a relationship, but in Texazistan, there are still laws written by dead white slaveowners...