Chedoh's recent disappearance - do we need an investigation?

Do we need an investigation into Chedoh's recent lengthy disappearance?

I say YES!

Chedoh returns after many, many months and all of a sudden he is soooooooo clever!

He fooled so many people that Snopes had to get involved!

Well I call B.S.!

Where was he and what was he doing?!

He might be some sort of a plant instead of a snack!

Several comrades have sent me images they found on the internet that may shed some light on the Chedoh Conundrum
!
~
Evidence:

Teaching our ISIS Comrades how to dance like John Travolta.

chedoh-teaches-isis-comrades-how-to-dance.jpg

Redistributing goods and services in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.

chedoh-stealing-lays-chips.jpg

Enjoying the long and winding road of Captain Craptek's alimentary canal
(Captain Craptek likes to eat the arms and legs first!)

craptek-eats-chedoh.jpg

Riding with a Russian biker gang
(three wheels = wussy!).

chedoh-n-russian-motorcycle-gang.jpg

An obvious Photoshop - no woman wears her most expensive costume jewelry in the tub.

chedoh-bath-obvious-photoshop.jpg

What is Chedoh really packing...

chedoh-redacted.png

Do not click if you are a prude!!

Mystery item No. 1

Comrade, have you heard the golden tones of a train whistle early in the morning recently? A temporary absence is not a problem, unless his ration card was confiscated.

Comrade Putout,
Comrade Chedoh is currently having trouble with his spice trades. He will get back to you as soon as he finishes fixing loose ends.

Mexican mixed doubles wrestling sensation EL HIJO DE CHEDOH and PEQUENO CHEDOH.

chedoh-mexican-wrestler.jpg

Comrades, I am alive and well! The rumors of my deportation are greatly exaggerated. For the past few days I have been observing my neighbors who had right wing political signs in their yard during the last election. I think I have dug up enough dirt on them to convince them to be a little more 'liberal' with their votes this time around.

Putout: besides my recent enemies at Snopes, don't forget my former Comrades at the Washington Post who have also denounced me! Also, these images should be put into the historical archives for future generations.

I agreed with [color=#C0392B]Chedoh[/color] one-hundred percent when he wrote:
Putout: besides my recent enemies at Snopes, don't forget my former Comrades at the Washington Post who have also denounced me! Also, these images should be put into the historical archives for future generations.
Here Chedoh pollutes 'young skulls full of mush'
with nonsense!

Rush Limbaugh

orange-wiener.jpg

Gaf..snort, cough, snicker, cough.

Strongly regarded Comrade Putout..."Orange Wiener", snicker.
The implications are plus laughable. KAMMERAT_X had partially chewed, Party ™ sanctioned and properly confiscated CHEETOS expelled from KAMMERAT_X nasal passages.

Comrade Chedoh, was this trip part of your Adult Fun Camp sanctioned by the inevitable and deserving Next Tuesday ™ 's Madam Presidenta Image ? It appeared to be plus happy. When KAMMERAT_X get out of KAMMERAT_X torturous transformation training, KAMMERAT_X desires to have happy days like you.