Ringo Starr Sends Us Postcards From Paradise!

Hey, Comrades,

I'm up for a fun break from all this talk about politics and corruption. Are you?

Well, I just discovered a new album by, of all people, Ringo Starr. I appreciate Ringo but have never been a huge fan of his, apart from The Beatles.

He recently put out a new album called “Postcards from Paradise.” The one cut I heard was the main cut by the same name. It's good.

If I were so inclined to put an album out, whereby I took all the great shots of me in my life, and, was able to put them to music, this is what I would do. There are times in my life when I wanted to thank everyone in my life for being in it. I still do. I think this is Ringo's way of doing it.

Listen to this. It's sweet.

I think you will be most pleased.

Love,
Pamalinsky

I was actually unaware that Ringo was still making music.

Comrade Pamalinsky, It sucks more than state-manufactured crime scene vacuum cleaner. However, it does sound like he is on the People's Marijuana, and there is also postcard from Glorious USSR at 2:45, so those two alone make up for the lack of goodness.

Also, who the hell picks stage name Ringo?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote: Also, who the hell picks stage name Ringo?

Rango is a displaced Lizard, is it not?

Nice tune.

Unfortunately, Komrade Ringo must be sent to the Gulags for his new shovel ready job and reeducation because of the following non-party-approved quote:

“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Comrade Pamalinsky, It sucks more than state-manufactured crime scene vacuum cleaner. However, it does sound like he is on the People's Marijuana, and there is also postcard from Glorious USSR at 2:45, so those two alone make up for the lack of goodness.

Also, who the hell picks stage name Ringo?
Aw, gee, Comrade Stierlitz,"Can't we all just get along?" -Rodney King

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:Nice tune.

Unfortunately, Komrade Ringo must be sent to the Gulags for his new shovel ready job and reeducation because of the following non-party-approved quote:

“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr
Really, Commissar Uberdave?Did Ringo actually say that? I may have a new respect for him now. Hmmm. Whooda thunk it?

Pamalinsky wrote: Really, Commissar Uberdave?Did Ringo actually say that? I may have a new respect for him now. Hmmm. Whooda thunk it?
Yes, Dear Komrade! And I believe it was quite recent (though his subversive thought might date back to "The Taxman" and he may have influenced John Lennon with that "Revolution" tune as well. I mean, what was he thinking with a line like "If you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone, anyhow"? Anita Dunn must'a fainted when she heard that!)

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote: Really, Commissar Uberdave?Did Ringo actually say that? I may have a new respect for him now. Hmmm. Whooda thunk it?
Yes, Dear Komrade! And I believe it was quite recent (though his subversive thought might date back to "The Taxman" and he may have influenced John Lennon with that "Revolution" tune as well. I mean, what was he thinking with a line like "If you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone, anyhow"? [highlight=#ffff00]Anita Dunn must'a fainted when she heard that!)[/highlight]
Oh yeah, Anita Dunn, I remember her totally reptilian self. Anita Dunn=Mousey Tongue, if you get my drift. I'm pretty sure Mother Teresa found herself very "comfortable" being combined with the fabulous Chairman Mao. <prog off> (this was one of the most unbelievable videos I have ever watched)

Chedoh wrote:I was actually unaware that Ringo was still making music.
I was unaware that he ever did. Although at this time I am at work doing the people's business and have no time to listen to Pamalinsky's video, which may convince me I've been wrong all these years.

I concede that Richard Starkey is the best drummer in the world, while tone deaf. And that he inspired many of the great titles of the world's greatest songs: Hard Day's Night, 8 Days a Week, etc.

Nyet, Kell!

We both know he never did (was still making music) although I'm not sure where we can claim this denial. He's played with lotsa guys through the years, including this one.

We both know he is not the best drummer in the world.

Regardless, I guess we gotta give him some credit here. Doncha think?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:He was apparently better than Pete Best! ;-)

Aaaaand, certainly better than me! Who am I to judge Ringo's ability? I think I was a bit heavy-handed there about his ability, as one who is absolutely not qualified to really evaluate his drummership.

Someone once said, and I quote, "If you're so smart, how come you ain't rich? Hmmmmmm?

I stand correctly corrected. Thanks, Kell.

Pamalinsky wrote:

Aaaaand, certainly better than me! Who am I to judge Ringo's ability? I think I was a bit heavy-handed there about his ability, as one who is absolutely not qualified to really evaluate his drummership.

Someone once said, and I quote, "If you're so smart, how come you ain't rich? Hmmmmmm?

Comrade, if one gets smart, then one loves Kommunism and burns all their money in other people's fireplaces. In fact, if one is dumb then they also love Kommunism. it's those who haven't been properly and fully educated that hate Kommunism and love KKKapitalism. It also seems like you're starting to become KKKapitalist from Ringo "Ring Toss" Starr. If that truly IS the case, then I recommend taking a shot of Beet Vodka every hour, bedrest, and playing this once every half-hour. Do this for 2 weeks, or 1 week if you also add reading home reeducation materials to that list.

Also, I've notified your local Party council and they'll be sending over a team in a month to administer tests of reeducation. Pass them, you live as you are; Fail them, and it's off to the Gulag with your bastardly KKKApitalist mind and body.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

Comrade, if one gets smart, then one loves Kommunism and burns all their money in other people's fireplaces. In fact, if one is dumb then they also love Kommunism. it's those who haven't been properly and fully educated that hate Kommunism and love KKKapitalism. It also seems like you're starting to become KKKapitalist from Ringo "Ring Toss" Starr. If that truly IS the case, then I recommend taking a shot of Beet Vodka every hour, bedrest, and playing this once every half-hour. Do this for 2 weeks, or 1 week if you also add reading home reeducation materials to that list.

Also, I've notified your local Party council and they'll be sending over a team in a month to administer tests of reeducation. Pass them, you live as you are; Fail them, and it's off to the Gulag with your bastardly KKKApitalist mind and body.
Well, then,I look forward to my demise in this world. I'll take it, head-on! What other choice do I have?

Pamalinsky wrote: Well, then,I look forward to my demise in this world. I'll take it, head-on! What other choice do I have?

Well, you could give me a "gift" and I could get things ironed out right quick.

bribes.jpg