Coexist is now Comply

Screenshot_2015-07-01-17-05-43-2.png
Over on The Twitters, @exjon designed a new coexist bumper sticker. You will now comply with the tolerant crowd or risk being called bigot, racist, homophobe, etc!

Da, komrade!

Liberalism 101 Lesson 124:

Liberal Marxist Progressives are righteously proud of the independent thought we display while we champion collectivist solutions, government dependency and conformity of thought.

Comrade Oksana . . . perhaps the "L" should be a jackboot?

JackArmstrongov wrote:Comrade Oksana . . . perhaps the "L" should be a jackboot?
Komrade Armstrongov! Das Kapital idea!

JackArmstrongov wrote:Comrade Oksana . . . perhaps the "L" should be a jackboot?
Great idea! And who is making this happen?

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:
Tovarisch Oskana! Perhaps Komrades Putout or Photoshopva could come to your rescue!

[color=#C0392B]Kommissar Uberdave[/color] was kind enough to think of me when he wrote:
OksanaTheTerrible wrote:
Tovarisch Oksana! Perhaps Komrades Putout or Photoshopova could come to your rescue!

comply-jackboot.jpg

And yet another design I can hijack for my extensive t-shirt collection.

Tovarisch Putout! How can I be made more equal to your photoshop skills? Is there a People's Cube version of photoshop that I can use so I can become more equal without putting in any effort?

Awesome sticker! I will put this on my tiny rationed car, once I get one from the ten year waiting list. I only have like six more years to go. Hopefully I don't miss out on the gay bumper sticker trend.

This car doesn't even need a bumper sticker!

fagbug.jpg
[/url]