Does the People's Cube do experiments like this?

Comrades! Glorious news! The People's Fascistbook did a big experiment on the rubes sheeple group thinkers comrades who changed their profile picture to celebrate Commissar Kennedy's declaration of marriage being whatever anyone wants it to be.

Now, some here at the People's Cube have changed our profile pictures in support of LGBTQ Communism. Is the Cube doing an experiment on us too? I hope so! It has always been my goal to lend my assistance in being a lab rat!

The world of next Tuesday is fast approaching!

Most assuredly Comrade!

Don't forget that it was the handsome communist dreamboat Che Guevara who borrowed a page from the Nazi Playbook ™ (aka: Mein Kampf) and instituted a concentration camp for homosexuals. So if you donned the rainbow avatar, don't be too surprised comrades, when you find yourselves aboard a crowded boxcar among some very stimulating comrades of your gender, and look up to see the words over the camp entrance that read: "Work will make you Straight"...

Arbeit Macht Straight.jpg

If Che did it, it must be right. I mean how many T-shirts emblazoned with the face of Justice Kennedy have been sold compared to that of Che Guevara? This experiment will prove two things:

A. How intelligent can one be who openly declares his homosexuality in one breath, yet supports a party with a history of persecuting homosexuals in the next (not to mention that said party is also in bed with anti-gay zealots who behead homosexuals).

B. Whether hard labor really does make homosexuals straight, as Che postulated. Of course one will have to work until completely cured of homosexuality, or death occurs. If they work until death, then homosexuality is not curable. If they become straight, it is. (a simple method of experimentation borrowed from the Salem Witch Trials).

[color=#C0392B]Comrade Vlad Linen[/color] seems to have missed the morning prayers because he wrote:...some here at the People's Cube have changed our profile pictures in support of LGBTQ Communism. Is the Cube doing an experiment on us too?
Comrade Vlad Linen - we bow and pray before the big-screen visage of our Dear LGBTQWERTYWXYZ Goddess every morning before entering the beet fields.

The experiment is over...

lgbtqwertywxyz-ivan.jpg

Comrades Konservative Punk and FineReport, oh no! This is overloading my Borg circuits! As a good programed Borg drone I'm supposed to worship the Communist Party, Che, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Obama, Kim, and all the rest. But now you say that they're homophobic? What do I do? Do I support my idols or do I support my LGBTQWERTYNAZI comrades? Help! I'm not programed to think on my own! When we say "Resistance is futile. All will be assimilated" I thought we meant everyone was going to be LGBTQWERTYNAZI not just hauled off in cattle cars to labor camps! Commissar Anthony Kennedy said this was all about dignity! Maybe he'll help us?

Comrade Putout, but what if someone runs up there with a sledgehammer and slams it into the screen? Will we all have to buy 1980s Apple computers or be labeled as homophobic against Comrade Tim Cook?

TheFineReport.com wrote:Che's Camp for Gays - Discover Death

A fine report Comrade Fine Report. I took the liberty of searching for it since your link was unclickable. It can be read here.

It would be nice if our youth were more informed about their hero Che, who is quoted in the article to have said:

“To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary, these procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail.”

One prisoner who spent some time in one of Che's infamously brutal prisons said in a book on the subject:

"Gays were not treated like human beings, they were treated like beasts. They were the last ones to come out for meals, so we saw them walk by, and the most insignificant incident was an excuse to beat them mercilessly.”

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
HEIL HILLARY!

Comrade, we do not reveal cube secrets like this. Now people will start demanding answers and question our authority. The gulags are already over their capacity, how are we going to handle this? Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag....