Comrade Lamb: 'We need more homosexuals' for kids

That's right, comrades: according to the British Democrat David Lamb, "It's about time we start to teach the children who watch Peppa Pig and other preschool cartoons the features and benefits of homosexuality and LGBT sexual diversity."

peppa pig.jpg
Lamb, known for his fiery rhetoric and progressive thinking, says Peppa Pig should have a "bunch more" homosexual characters in the show.

Sources at the Independent quote Lamb as saying, "a lack of LGBT characters in young peoples' programming might show toddlers coming to terms with their sexuality that there is something not quite normal about how they feel."

Lamb continues, "the best time to introduce homosexuality to preschoolers is right after the first 5 minutes of viewing. This way, kids will be more attentive and anxiously waiting for their favorite LGBT toon such as Peppa Pig or that bloke Sponge Bob from across the pond, to tackle a new transsexual dilemma."

sponge bob.jpg
Lamb's brand of courage is certainly rare these days, says U.K. preschool teacher Baynard Roolskin. After all, what better time to teach our youth the wonderful world of transsexual schizophrenia freedom than ages 2-6?

When President Obama was asked to comment on the issue, his press secretary Josh Earnest had this to say, "The President feels the sexual pain, confusion and suffering of all kids ages infant-6, and strongly encourages more LGBT training at the preschool level".

110416-Eagle-5th-8622.jpg
Unfortunately. at time of press, Bruce Caitlyn Jenner wasn't available for his her prized opinion on the topic. The staff writers for Peppa Pig and Nickjr were also unavailable for comment due to their bi-annual diversity training classes (see above).

I'm not sure how the rest of my comrades feel about this spicy subject matter but you know me, I'm all for it. After all, this is about feelings isn't it?

2730990109_a5b9c4a2d4_b.jpg
Apparently there will be new concepts and trailblazing "live" acts incorporated into Peppa Pig and company™ to help the youngsters come to grips with their sexual frustrations. Here we see a screen shot of the opening act for Peppa Pig Live ™ which is traveling across the world and viewed by millions of juveniles and nurslings alike.

I don't see any mention of any intention to teach these young, future, soon-to-be gender confused Children™ about the first Gay 'Pride' parade that happened in Sodom and Gomorrah. Children like fireworks, and there certainly was a lot that happened at that first parade.

I am confused, this seems out of step with
this statement from Camerloony:

Just noticed that FORWARD contains the word DWARF within it. That is: FORWARD = OR DWARF

Red Walrus wrote:
The attachment 2730990109_a5b9c4a2d4_b.jpg is no longer available
Apparently there will be new concepts and trailblazing "live" acts incorporated into Peppa Pig and company™ to help the youngsters come to grips with their sexual frustrations. Here we see a screen shot of the opening act for Peppa Pig Live ™ which is traveling across the world and viewed by millions of juveniles and nurslings alike.

34927-2730990109_a5b9c4a2d4_b.jpg

And why, may I ask, are the persons behind the railing staring at this group of men? Are their harnesses on backwards or something? I guess I'll never understand you humans!

I could not let [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] get away with this when he wrote:And why, may I ask, are the persons behind the railing staring at this group of men? Are their harnesses on backwards or something? I guess I'll never understand you humans!
Captain Craptek!

I thought you told me that was a special harness designed to assist you in raiding backyard birdseed feeders!?

crapteks-leather-nut-sack-harness.jpg

[color=#C0392B][b]Sometimes I think Comrade Putout is pulling my chain - like last week when she[/b][/color] wrote:
I could not let [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] get away with this when he wrote:And why, may I ask, are the persons behind the railing staring at this group of men? Are their harnesses on backwards or something? I guess I'll never understand you humans!
Captain Craptek!

I thought you told me that was a special harness designed to assist you in raiding backyard birdseed feeders!?

Captain Craptek wrote:
[color=#C0392B][b]Sometimes I think Comrade Putout is pulling my chain - like last week when she[/b][/color] wrote:
Captain Craptek!

Comrade Craptek (crew boss Trump Motors), sounds logical to me, but don't forget you're needed down at the garage for a tune up and image replacement!