MSM: White American man guns down innocent 13-yr-old African

Cecil_Lion.jpg
Zimbabwean officials: American man wanted in killing of Cecil the lion

Walter James Palmer of Minnesota is a Teabagger dentist with receipt for a donation to the Romney campaign, and a guided hunt.

Cecil was an innocent 13 year old African, and African Lives MATTER.

Whether Cecil went to get some skittles and cough syrup to whip up some "purple drank" or not, he was gunned down.

Dear Leader (PBUH) asked to comment, stated "...if I had a cat, he'd look like Cecil..."

Cecil Romney Hunt.jpg

After what he did to his dog and the binders full of womyn, is anyone surprised?

#CatLivesMatter

Our friends at the Conservative Tree House gave us a link to this story with this picture - thanks!

Middle-Aged White Man Shoots Unarmed 13-Year-Old...

Obama_IfIhadacat.jpg

Comrades! We must recruit our fellow travelers at the Center for the Rights of Animal Progress to come up with some secretly taped (and selectively edited) video of the big game hunters laughing and yukking it up over their Chianti at Olive Garden, as they haggle over the price of Cecil's head for someone's wall. Surely it's worth a Lamborghini!

And on our Facebook Cube, comrades are adding their bits:

...a coalition of Zebra's, Impalas and Wildebeests have begun a legal defense fund for the Dentist.

"Cecil was eating us like popcorn" said one Impala who asked not to be identified for fear of retribution by Cecil's relatives in the Pride.

Chester Cheetah, the spokesperson for the National Association of Cheetahs, has stated that his organization is supporting the Caucasian American Dentist because they claim that Cecil and his Pride usually steal their food without recourse.

In other news, if the lion's calvarium has not been crushed, it should fetch a handsome price, although still not enough to pay for a Lamborghini.

Red Square wrote:And on our Facebook Cube, comrades are adding their bits:

...a coalition of Zebra's, Impalas and Wildebeests have begun a legal defense fund for the Dentist.

"Cecil was eating us like popcorn" said one Impala who asked not to be identified for fear of retribution by Cecil's relatives in the Pride.

In other news, Chester Cheetah, the spokesperson for the National Association of Cheetahs, has stated that his organization is supporting the Caucasian American Dentist because they claim that Cecil and his Pride usually steal their food without recourse.
Sometimes I feel that because of my aversion to Facebook, I am not getting my fair share of The Cube. Thanks for your generosity Comrade Square. Has Chedoh been informed that his spokescat is also shilling for lion prey? And has Snopes had the opportunity to poo-poo the entire matter as of yet?

With ushanka tip to our friends at the Cuba-themed Babalu Blog -

Ah!–But THIS murderer of cute little lions is the toast of the Smart-Set!

It turns out the darling of the Left, Ernest Hemingway, a communist, a KGB spy, and a big friend of Castro's Cuba... also killed lions in Africa for fun and hung their skins on the wall.

[img]/images/Hemingway_Lion.jpg[/img]

Those FB posts bring up another interesting albeit disturbing point: The lion is considered "king of the beasts." He's at the top of the food chain. He takes whatever he wants from all the other animals and doesn't share it with anyone. I understand that even within the pride, or a lion family, the lioness is totally submissive to him and won't allow their cubs to eat until the male lion has eaten as much as he wants without any regard for the needs of others.

This sounds a lot like Republicans. And that bothers me.

Another thing that bothers me: Why do only male lions get to have those beautiful, luxurious manes? Why can't females have them? Why can't the females identify as male so they can enjoy the manes, too?

And the birds! Among the cardinals, only the males are red. The females are all dull little brown things that no one will pay attention to. You only see pictures of the red males. Even on baseball uniforms! (Or is it football uniforms?)

And the peafowl! Only the peacock gets to have a great big beautiful fan of feathers. What does the peahen get?--or does she get anything at all, except half a dozen little peachicks every spring that SHE has to take care of without any help from Fanboy. He's off making the masses go ooh and ahh at his tailfeathers.

As if some sexist, misogynistic creator of animals thought if the females looked too pretty, they might be "asking for it."

It's not right. It's not fair.

And I realize now it doesn't just bother me. It offends me. In fact, it OUTRAGES me!

What a relief. It's only a few hours till midnight, and I was worried I might not be offended or outraged about something before the end of the day.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Those FB posts bring up another interesting albeit disturbing point: The lion is considered "king of the beasts." He's at the top of the food chain. He takes whatever he wants from all the other animals and doesn't share it with anyone. I understand that even within the pride, or a lion family, the lioness is totally submissive to him and won't allow their cubs to eat until the male lion has eaten as much as he wants without any regard for the needs of others.

This sounds a lot like Republicans. And that bothers me.

Another thing that bothers me: Why do only male lions get to have those beautiful, luxurious manes? Why can't females have them? Why can't the females identify as male so they can enjoy the manes, too?

And the birds! Among the cardinals, only the males are red. The females are all dull little brown things that no one will pay attention to. You only see pictures of the red males. Even on baseball uniforms! (Or is it football uniforms?)

And the peafowl! Only the peacock gets to have a great big beautiful fan of feathers. What does the peahen get?--or does she get anything at all, except [highlight=#FFFF00]half a dozen little peachicks [/highlight]every spring that SHE has to take care of without any help from Fanboy. He's off making the masses go ooh and ahh at his tailfeathers.

As if some sexist, misogynistic creator of animals thought if the females looked too pretty, they might be "asking for it."

It's not right. It's not fair.

And I realize now it doesn't just bother me. It offends me. In fact, it OUTRAGES me!

What a relief. It's only a few hours till midnight, and I was worried I might not be offended or outraged about something before the end of the day.

Commissarka Pinkie,

I like a big bowl of chickpeas with my ... Oh!, peachicks.... I never tried those. Sorry to interrupt.

Any truth to the rumor that Cecil was a staunch anti-dentite? Of course that does not excuse the dentist's actions, but may explain his animosity toward Cecil, unless it is simply a smear campaign intended to inflame the dental community for the purposes of enlisting support.

Comrades, if there is anger over a death of a lion, where is the anger over a death of a mountain lion? Or rage over the girl who killed an innocent bystander.

Our comrades at Duffle Blog are about a half-step behind, but heading in the right direction...

Boko Haram Outraged By Murder Of Innocent African

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Our comrades at Duffle Blog are about a [highlight=#ffff00]half-step[/highlight] behind, but heading in the right direction...

https://www.duffelblog.com/2015/07/ceci ... e3724ea876

Agreed, but I think you meant to say "half a goose-step behind, but marching in the right direction...

In the wake of the heartless murder of Cecil the Lion, history has once again come under attack. Children are donating their Teddy Bears to activists who wish to snuff out the memory of Leftist president Theodore Roosevelt by publicly burning his namesake. There is even a petition to have Cecil's image replace Teddy's on Mt. Rushmore:

Cecil Rushmore.jpg

So at what age do you have to stop dismembering your kids and selling their body parts? I really want a GT-R.
I'm afraid I missed the cut off date, so I'm presently trying to.convince my 17 year old she doesn't need both kidneys. Or arms.