Chaka indicted on corruption charges

CHAKA mugshot.JPG

Democrat Representative Chaka Fattah (PA) and several of his associates have been indicted on twenty-nine charges including, but not limited to: “bribery; conspiracy to commit mail, wire and honest services fraud; and multiple counts of mail fraud, falsification of records, bank fraud, making false statements to a financial institution and money laundering,” according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

Many remember representative Chaka as the man who attempted to impeach President George W. Bush. Chaka continues to insist that he is innocent of all charges, and believes this is a vast right-wing conspiracy to take revenge for actions he took against the previous president. Still others remember him as the irascible prehistoric and pre-pubescent 'not yet fully evolved' creature from a popular 1970's TV show.

Cha-ka.jpg

He has asked that authorities speak to members of the Marshall family whom he says can vouch for his character. He claims that he was separated from Rick, Will, and Holly when he took refuge near a time portal known as a pylon. The Pennsylvania representative claims that he was being pursued by a tyrannosaurus rex in a prehistoric jungle when a nearby volcano erupted, causing him to fall into the time-warping portal. He insists that he just needs more time to find his friends so that he can return to The Land of the Lost.

Didn't Beaver's mom have a run in with this guy, many years ago?

Herr Lurkeroffen wrote:Didn't Beaver's mom have a run in with this guy, many years ago?

I hadn't heard that rumor Comrade Herr, and initially I thought you had her confused with the mom from the Brady Bunch who was known to romp with the Brady boys, although not with their gay father. However, a Google image search yielded this result:

Chaka Cleaver.jpg

Jive Lady: [to the Second Jive Dude] Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da rebound on da med side.

Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da help!

I coulda swore the original release had "Chaka don' want no help, Chaka don't GET da help!"

Herr Lurkeroffen wrote:Jive Lady: [to the Second Jive Dude] Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da rebound on da med side.

Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da help!

I coulda swore the original release had "Chaka don' want no help, Chaka don't GET da help!"

Close, but I think Chaka was spotted by Captain Kirk out on the wing corrupting the aviation process during June Cleaver's jive talk scene:

Jive June and Chaka.jpg

Oh, boy! This sounds like fun...

Director Craptek.jpg

"The others charged include [highlight=#FFFF00]Fattah[/highlight]'s congressional district director, [highlight=#FFFF00]Bonnie Bowser[/highlight], and Palm Beach, Florida, lobbyist [highlight=#FFFF00]Herbert Vederman[/highlight].

Vederman previously had a starring role in Democratic Party corruption via [highlight=#FFFF00]"Boobgate[/highlight]" when he was the [highlight=#FFFF00]Deputy Mayor for Ed Rendell[/highlight], recently [highlight=#FFFF00]governor of Pennsylvania[/highlight]."