Obama's Golf Scorecards Sealed in Top Secret Vault

[img]/images/Secret_FIles_Scorecards_Iran_Deal.jpg[/img]

More than 200 scorecards memorializing President Obama's golf outings, along with 18 documents outlining details of the White House's nuclear deal with Iran, have reportedly been sealed in Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facilities (SCIFs), which are typically used to hold Top Secret information.

The news drew bipartisan criticism from members of Congress. Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez said, “He's a lousy golfer and it's physically painful to watch him. You can actually feel pieces of your soul contracting leprosy with every dribbler he hits from the women's tees and every putt he sends into the hazards. But these scorecards should be made totally public, as far as I'm concerned, so that the American people don't speculate that he's even worse than he is.”

Republican Sen. Bob Corker, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, agrees: “In the interests of transparency, the administration should make these scorecards available to the public so the American people can snicker at the utter futility the way congressmen, business leaders, and the Secret Service do. I can understand why he wants these things sealed in a SCIF, seriously, a moose could shoot par with those perfect clubs he has, but these aren't exactly the Roswell files.”

Asked for comment, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest replied that “this isn't unprecedented. The videos of the president playing basketball and throwing out first pitches are in SCIFs too. Don't you guys have anything better to do?”

I am certain there are more documents than score cards and Iranian deals, but you are not part of the fabled inner circle and therefore nothing else is there.
Benghazi attack, Hillary server documents, Real reason for "Cash for Clunkers", etc.