The People's Cube Everyday Heroes

Marxist_Prof.jpg
Capitalism-Hating Marxist Professor Rakes In $170,000 Per Year At U. Wisconsin

I nominate this Marxist college professor. He's got it all! Money, tenure, and almost no work. Definitely someone for the Collective to admire.

As I stated in a prevous episode ...

At this time I would like to make it clear that the College of Engineering for the Glory and Benefit of the People (a/k/a "Don't Shovel Comrade, Use This D-10 Caterpillar with Earth Moving Blade") located at the University of Wisconsin in Madison is in no way associated with the Counter-Revolutionary Subversive "College of Letters and Liberal Arts" (a/k/a "I Don't Shovel") unfortunately located some distance to the east.

Further, it should be noted, and clear to the youngest comrade drooling in a bib, that the College of Engineering has done its best to distance itself from "those people" in every way including morally, ethically and geographically.

Sometimes I am ashamed of my alma mater. Well, most of time actually.

Lev Termen wrote:As I stated in a prevous episode ...

At this time I would like to make it clear that the College of Engineering for the Glory and Benefit of the People (a/k/a "Don't Shovel Comrade, Use This D-10 Caterpillar with Earth Moving Blade") located at the University of Wisconsin in Madison is in no way associated with the Counter-Revolutionary Subversive "College of Letters and Liberal Arts" (a/k/a "I Don't Shovel") unfortunately located some distance to the east.

Further, it should be noted, and clear to the youngest comrade drooling in a bib, that the College of Engineering has done its best to distance itself from "those people" in every way including morally, ethically and geographically.

Prog Off.png
Hopefully, the social "sciences" will continue their trend of self segregation at our educational centers. Serious engineering and science courses don't leave students much time to spend on esoteric topics such as:

“Excavating the Love Below: The State as Patron of the Baby Mama Drama and
Other Ghetto Hustles.” In Home Girls Make Some Noise: A Hip Hop Feminist
Anthology, edited by Gwendolyn Pough, Elaine Richardson, Aisha Durham, and Rachel
Raimist, 320-344. Mira Loma: Parker Publishing, LLC, 2007.

Lev Termen wrote:As I stated in a prevous episode ...

Ooohhh you guys got the football stadium! Smart!!

OksanaTheTerrible wrote: Ooohhh you guys got the football stadium! Smart!!

Yeah, that was a strange thing. Not even the most Marxist of the campus "everyone should be equal" faction, wanted a 30,000 person two-level stadium that wasn't built by licensed engineers.

Football is usually too barbaric for them anyway. I like barbaric, give me football, hockey and ufc fights any day.
I've been reading some of the reasons for Hillarys email escapades and one article said the classified system is overrated. Licensing probably is too.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:...system is overrated. Licensing probably is too.
Bite your tongue, Missy! The STATE says who does and does not need a licence. I need one between poaching seasons to hunt and fish, the Vietnamese fellow who does Craptek's nails needs one, the People's engineers can get one too. Somebody with a certificate is needed to drive trains...

[img]/red/images/clipart/YWAD_denounced.gif[/img]

Ivan! What are you and El Presidente up to?

By the way...
what kind of a license do 'they' require to drive THE GULAGMOBILE?

gulagmobile.jpg

I thought the vet took care of Crapteks nails?
Or is there something else going on with the vietnamese nail guy..happy ending or something?

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:I thought the vet took care of Craptek's nails?

No ... it's like this. The Cap'n couldn't qualify for a gun license. OSHA mandates licenses (but the sign at the range said "You must be at least one foot tall to shoot here"), so now he has to have someone else shoot the nail gun.

simmons.jpg
Hey, I know that dude! I love his "Sweatin' to the Oldies" routine!

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:I thought the vet took care of Crapteks nails?
Or is there something else going on with the vietnamese nail guy..happy ending or something?

The V.A. is over-worked with work that has been dumped upon them as a result of Bushitler's two wars of choice that had to be fought until Deer leader could figure out a way to surrender in victory and leave the losers with a sense of dignity.

Since the V.A. has so much trouble dealing with the back log of vets, it's no wonder that our sensitive tree rat can get neither a pedicure or a manicure from a fully licensed vet.

He may need to seek out one of those back alley procedures that are so feared by our always safety conscious representatives.

I do hope he's been sterilized.

Yep, I think the squirrel was fixed after his first show trial. No sense diluting any of THAT in the gene pool.

Don't think I'm not listening to you two,....comrades. For the moment, however, I prefer to remain "above" your infantile, squirrel baiting chatter. My time will come soon enough! Oh, yes...

Captain Craptek wrote:My time will come soon enough! Oh, yes...

And when it does, won't you look appealing floating here and there amid the potatoes and carrots.

Captain Craptek wrote:Don't think I'm not listening to you two,....comrades. For the moment, however, I prefer to remain "above" your infantile, squirrel baiting chatter. My time will come soon enough! Oh, yes...

I do hope your time will not come prematurely, comrade. We all know how upset the alternative genders tend to be when that happens.