First Instructional Video for 72 Cookies ISIS daycare

rps20150825_095836.jpg
Here is the 72 Cookies ISIS Daycare Mascot. Jihad the Bear.

I would ask what crimes against the state the bear had committed, but I'd rather not get involved and had best tend to my own beets.

Anthropomorphize: to ascribe human form or attributes to an animal, plant, or material object.

The flipside of crying over Bamby's deer mother is the beheading the infidel Teddy Bear.

Has ISIS been following the success of U.S. public education? Giving this child a prize for participation has got to build his self-esteem.

Here's another flipside of anthropomorphizm: how is the ISIS Teddy Bear fantasy beheading different from this fantasy beheading of a female hunter made by a Western liberal activist?

Hunter_Trophy.jpg

I think this deserves a separate infographic:

[img]/images/Antropomorphism_Dehumanization_Beheading.jpg[/img]

How is the fantasy beheading by an ISIS child different from the fantasy beheading by a Western anti-hunting "liberal"? The flipside of the humanization of animals is the dehumanization of humans.

Is it possible that the bear produced a YouTube video or perhaps conspired to draw a cartoon of the Prophet?

Nevermind, the People's tractor needs oil again, I'll be in tractor barn #2 if anyone needs me.

Red Square wrote:I think this deserves a separate infographic:

[img]/images/Antropomorphism_Dehumanization_Beheading.jpg[/img]

How is the fantasy beheading by an ISIS child different from the fantasy beheading by a Western anti-hunting "liberal"? The flipside of the humanization of animals is the dehumanization of humans.
Speaking of anti hunting. One of the lions at the reserve where Cecil was killed a tour guide yesterday. Retaliation by the lions, or stupid move by the tour guide? Since the media is not outraged, I guess they're on the lions side.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:One of the lions at the reserve where Cecil was killed a tour guide yesterday. Retaliation by the lions, or stupid move by the tour guide?
Neither, Comrade. It was caused by Global Warming.

And George Bush.

Red Square wrote:Anthropomorphize: to ascribe human form or attributes to an animal, plant, or material object...
The most notable and important example being that of "Climate Change", as expressed by hurricanes with human names. These noble jihadis in training are demonstrating their love for saving "Mother Earth" by the act of beheading "Uncle Sam" and all his nephews and nieces so that we can return to the seventh century, when mankind lived in harmony with "Mother Nature".

lil-terrorist.jpg
This year's Distinguished Honor Graduate may have to miss the ceremony...