Gun causes perfect human being to commit murder

[img]/images/Gun_Made_Him_Do_it.jpg[/img]

Comrades, do NOT click on this link:

BLACK, GAY REPORTER MURDERS STRAIGHT, WHITE JOURNALISTS — MEDIA BLAME THE GUN

It is a hate-filled Reich-wing propaganda site run by Nazis and financed by the eeeeeevil KKKoch Brothers.

I post it here only because of the headline, which they actually got right: it IS the gun's fault. And Global Warming. And George Bush.

We know that nothing that Bryce Williams did can be his fault, because he was a member of two groups that are Perfect In Every Way, and therefore blameless.

No, he was driven to martyr himself because of the racist, homophobic oppression that he had to suffer daily from living in a Kapitalist society that values money over people.

That, and the fact that a gun has magical powers -- evil powers -- that will overwhelm a person and make him do things such as this. If a double-plus-good Perfect Human Being (i.e., gay and black) can be driven to such a heinous act, how could any normal prole be able to resist? That is why no ordinary Citizen should be allowed to ever own a gun.

Someday, very soon I hope, Dear Leader will take away everyone's guns so that nothing like this can ever happen again. Only government Goons our benevolent Protectors should be allowed to have guns.

There are many Progressive cities in this land that are clearly More Equal than the others. I suggest that one or more of them propose erecting a statue of him to remind us all of the sacrifice he has made to bring the Glorious World of Next Tuesday that much closer.

Comrade Oksana, tell us...

Have you become a gay black man? Confess! We have your statements prepared, we just need your signatures here and here, initial page 3...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Oksana, tell us...

Have you become a gay black man? Confess! We have your statements prepared, we just need your signatures here and here, initial page 3...

We all know that Oksana's gay, but she's not black. That's her clothing you're seeing. Quite the ensemble, I must say; Has a low-key "I'll fuck you up if you even try to fuck with me" look.

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] - an original member of Cube Comrades - quite likely embarrassed [color=#C0392B]Comrade Oksana[/color] when he wrote:Comrade Oksana, tell us...

[highlight=#ffff00]Have you become a gay black man?[/highlight] Confess! We have your statements prepared, we just need your signatures here and here, initial page 3...
Ivan - I'm surprised you forgot about the band we were in many, many years ago. As you will recall this is where we first met Oleg, Chief Craptek (as he was called in those days), that Crazy Old Guy, and Oksana. Remember Oleg insisted on wearing his 'Russian cowboy hat!'

Does Oksana look like a gay black man to you?

BTW - the US Navy called... they want their anchor chains back!

cube-comrades-go-east.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
35888-cube-comrades-go-east.jpg
OOOOH!! "Digitally" re-MASTERED! Gettin' frisky are we?

I think we all know what it means to be "mastered" in the context of the folks in your photo.

And since "digitally" means "with one's finger..."

Oh! I feel a thrill up my leg! Like Chris Matthews! Wait a minute... it's a bit higher up...

Comrade Putout wrote: .
Ivan - I'm surprised you forgot about the band we were in many, many years ago. As you will recall this is where we first met Oleg, Chief Craptek (as he was called in those days), that Crazy Old Guy, and Oksana. Remember Oleg insisted on wearing his 'Russian cowboy hat!'

BTW - the US Navy called... they want their anchor chains back!

Comrade Putout always liked my Chief Craptek outfit. Feathers tickle her fancy.
Beer 600.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
How does she identify?

I don't understand how this could happen to such a responsible, valiant gentleman. I'm the devil incarnate, a straight, white, Christian male, and yet my gun has never even tried to make me commit a murder with it. If anything, I'd probably rather strangle my coworkers than shoot them.

Kilroy wrote:I don't understand how this could happen to such a responsible, valiant gentleman. I'm the devil incarnate, a straight, white, Christian male, and yet my gun has never even tried to make me commit a murder with it. If anything, I'd probably rather strangle my coworkers than shoot them.
Just you wait, Kilroy, just you wait. Any day now it will slip out of whatever container it's in....drawer, safe, you name it....load itself, turn off the safety, and roam around your neighborhood, shooting everyone and everything in site. Especially blacks, gays, and small children.