Gay black shooter, race war: TAKE DOWN RAINBOW FLAGS!

[img]/images/Gay_Flag_Ban_Shooting.jpg[/img]

Alleged Gunman's Manifesto: I Was Attacked For Being A Gay, Black Man

That's it! Gay people are committing hate crimes to incite race riots, and still want to be treated "like everyone else?"

Ok, so be it.

TEAR DOWN ALL RAINBOW FLAGS! Rip those "equal" stickers off of cars in the parking lot, burn your Barry Manilow and Village People CDs, throw out your neighbor's Richard Simmons VHS tapes!

LGBT tolerance only leads to violence, hatred, and hurt feelings!

We'll work on the black part of this issue later...

We must remove all historical references to gays in order to abort this heinous trend. That's right comrades, in order to avoid the appearance of hypocrisy in our war against history, we must purge society of works by the likes of Elton John, Bawney Fwank, and Truman Capote just to name a few.

Komrades! It appears that the prolls are not complying with previously denounce and banned flags. Many shall be assigned shovel ready duty! Image

Somewhere under the rainbow,
Way down low.
There lie flames of revolution,
Started a long time ago.
Somewhere under the rainbow,
Flags, they burn.
First, the Confederate flag,
but now it's the Rainbow's turn.

Maybe we should start by limiting flag size to, say,... 1 square foot. Over time this could be reduced to 1 square inch, then "0" square inches or less. Larger flags would require a dealer's sales permit (with exorbitant fee (I can handle this)) issued by the appropriate Party official. Background checks are needed as well. Screening for mental illness (i.e., non-progressives) and thought crimes (to be defined) could would limit or totally disqualify the applicant. Or maybe it would be easier to ban the manufacture and sale of ALL offensive flags - period.

The People's operatives have located a major source of dissident HATE SPEECH...

I am shocked, SHOCKED at what I see on this thread! I am appalled, APPALLED, at all of you—especially you, Ivan the Stakhanovets, for even suggesting something so outrageous!

Blaming the Rainbow Flag! How do you make such a leap of logic? How do you jump to such a wrong conclusion? How twisted is your c****n p****n' mind that it manages to conjure such a false assumption!

I've never seen so many people being so irrational and unreasonable all at once. As usual, I'm the only one who, as a true blue Progressive, cares enough to see the glaringly obvious things that caused Bryce Williams to snap.

Think about it! This was in Virginia. They may have already banned the Confederate flag, but what about statues of reb general Robert E. Lee? Slave owner George Washington's Mount Vernon home—the fact that it's still open to tourists and hasn't been burned to the ground yet should be enough to make any good prog foam at the mouth.

For that matter, ANY house boasting a columned portico!

And crinolines! WHAT ABOUT CRINOLINES? Just the thought of them makes me want to whack someone with my shovel!

You, Ivan...

WHACK!!!

It's you and your homophobic hate that sparked a backlash in me and made me snap.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I am shocked, SHOCKED at what I see on this thread! I am appalled, APPALLED, at all of you—especially you, Ivan the Stakhanovets, for even suggesting something so outrageous!

Blaming the Rainbow Flag! How do you make such a leap of logic? How do you jump to such a wrong conclusion? How twisted is your c****n p****n' mind that it manages to conjure such a false assumption!

I've never seen so many people being so irrational and unreasonable all at once. As usual, I'm the only one who, as a true blue Progressive, cares enough to see the glaringly obvious things that caused Bryce Williams to snap.

Think about it! This was in Virginia. They may have already banned the Confederate flag, but what about statues of reb general Robert E. Lee? Slave owner George Washington's Mount Vernon home—the fact that it's still open to tourists and hasn't been burned to the ground yet should be enough to make any good prog foam at the mouth.

And crinolines! WHAT ABOUT CRINOLINES? Just the thought of them makes me want to whack someone with my shovel!

You, Ivan...

WHACK!!!

It's you and your homophobic hate that sparked a backlash in me and made me snap.
Yes. The Stakhanovets made me do it. Thank you for correcting my thinking Commissarka. I was misled by faulty logic. I forgot my place. Have mercy on me, a victim of reason. I will make it my duty to follow the Party and stop allowing comrades like Ivan to lead me astray.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: ...

You, Ivan...

WHACK!!!

YES PINKIE! WHACK IVAN IN HIS STUPID LITTLE HEAD! His hate spread to me too, and I didn't even realize it, just look above. He deserves to be whacked for trying to spread dissent.

Any house which has columns and Victorian methods of female oppression in it should be burnt to the ground! The British did it once, the American people can do it again! In fact, while we're at it, let's get rid of all the history that isn't kommunistic! SCRUB THE HISTORY BOOKS! IT"S TIME TO BEGIN ANEW! AMERICA'S FIRST PRESIDENT SHALL BE HILLARY!

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I am shocked, SHOCKED at what I see on this thread! I am appalled, APPALLED, at all of you—especially you, Ivan the Stakhanovets, for even suggesting something so outrageous!

You, Ivan...

WHACK!!!

Yes. The Stakhanovets made me do it. Thank you for correcting my thinking Commissarka. I was misled by faulty logic. I forgot my place. Have mercy on me, a victim of reason. I will make it my duty to follow the Party and stop allowing comrades like Ivan to lead me astray.

Comrade Punk,

I'm glad you brought this up. Stakhanovets has been making disparaging remarks about the lace panties I wore at the Gay Pride Day festivities. I was mortified and almost snapped all over the place! (not a pretty sight when it happens)

Captain Craptek wrote:Maybe we should start by limiting flag size to, say,... 1 square foot. Over time this could be reduced to 1 square inch, then "0" square inches or less. Larger flags would require a dealer's sales permit (with exorbitant fee (I can handle this)) issued by the appropriate Party official. Background checks are needed as well. Screening for mental illness (i.e., non-progressives) and thought crimes (to be defined) could would limit or totally disqualify the applicant. Or maybe it would be easier to ban the manufacture and sale of ALL offensive flags - period.

Let's not move too quickly. You know how uppity those 1st and 2nd amendment types are. Let's just start with a ban on assault flags.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:

You, Ivan...

WHACK!!!

Comrade Punk,

I'm glad you brought this up. Stakhanovets has been making disparaging remarks about the lace panties I wore at the Gay Pride Day festivities. I was mortified and almost snapped all over the place! (not a pretty sight when it happens)

Comrade Tree Rat, the mental image of you snapping your lace panties is not at all pretty, whether or not it happens at all.

Captain Craptek wrote:Maybe we should start by limiting flag size to, say,... 1 square foot. Over time this could be reduced to 1 square inch, then "0" square inches or less. Larger flags would require a dealer's sales permit (with exorbitant fee (I can handle this)) issued by the appropriate Party official. Background checks are needed as well. Screening for mental illness (i.e., non-progressives) and thought crimes (to be defined) could would limit or totally disqualify the applicant. Or maybe it would be easier to ban the manufacture and sale of ALL offensive flags - [highlight=#ffff00]period[/highlight].
I will selflessly take on the project of making the less-than-zero sq in flags. This project will of course entail not only appropriate beet rations for the duration of the project but suitably large manufacturing premises and the employment of all my relatives highly skilled technicians.

But (gasp!) did you say "period"? Hisssss. Disgusting misogynistic slur! I am shattered!

RedDiaperette wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Maybe we should start by limiting flag size to, say,... 1 square foot. Over time this could be reduced to 1 square inch, then "0" square inches or less. Larger flags would require a dealer's sales permit (with exorbitant fee (I can handle this)) issued by the appropriate Party official. Background checks are needed as well. Screening for mental illness (i.e., non-progressives) and thought crimes (to be defined) could would limit or totally disqualify the applicant. Or maybe it would be easier to ban the manufacture and sale of ALL offensive flags - [highlight=#ffff00]period[/highlight].
I will selflessly take on the project of making the less-than-zero sq in flags. This project will of course entail not only appropriate beet rations for the duration of the project but suitably large manufacturing premises and the employment of all my relatives highly skilled technicians.

But (gasp!) did you say "period"? Hisssss. Disgusting misogynistic slur! I am shattered!

Heavens to Murgatroyd! Did I say that? I apologize most profusely! Such a terrible snit I've been in since that awful Stakhanovets fellow laughed at my lace panties. What I really meant to say was "...maybe it would be easier to ban the manufacture and sale of ALL offensive flags - comma!

Captain Craptek wrote:...Heavens to Murgatroyd! Did I say that? ...Such a terrible snit I've been in since that awful Stakhanovets fellow laughed at my lace panties.
[img]/red/images/clipart/YWAD_denounced.gif[/img]
Comrade Craptek, it appears that you have been snacking on nuts rolled in the Opiate of the Masses. If you catch the train at 3AM, you can get into rehab. You should be out in time for the Victoria's Secret winter show, we all know how you love shopping for a good thong...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:...Heavens to Murgatroyd! Did I say that? ...Such a terrible snit I've been in since that awful Stakhanovets fellow laughed at my lace panties.
[img]/red/images/clipart/YWAD_denounced.gif[/img]
Comrade Craptek, it appears that you have been snacking on nuts rolled in the Opiate of the Masses. If you catch the train at 3AM, you can get into rehab. You should be out in time for the Victoria's Secret winter show, we all know how you love shopping for a good thong...

You... you BEAST!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Perhaps even a pair of fabulous shoes...

Well,.....I don't know.....OK! I'm desperate for a pair of Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Spikes! When are you picking me up comrade? Hmmmmmmmm?

shoe-closet.jpg

You, Ivan...

WHACK!!!

My God Stalin I missed you Ms. Pinko.

All these years I'm trying to get a good whack of your shovel, but you deny deny deny me.

Well I think I have the answer, can I bribe you perhaps?

You can thank me later ...

obama_dildo.jpg