Cover streets with Hillary 'LIAR' posters wherever she goes

ABC NEWS: Poll: 'Liar' Most Frequently Associated Word With Hillary Clinton

Quinnipiac asked 1,563 voters and reported only the words that were said at least five times. So what do voters really think of the 2016 presidential frontrunners? Here are the answers:

Hillary Clinton – ‘Liar'

Clinton can't shake the reputation that she's hiding something.

The word “liar” was mentioned 178 times in association with Hillary Clinton. Some of the other top words voters said to describe the former Secretary of State were “dishonest,” “untrustworthy,” and “criminal.”

To mark this event, we have created a commemorative image, poster, and T-shirt. Order it online and wear it, put it in the window, on your lawn, or carry it at the next public event.

If you'd like to hang quantities of these posters in the streets and know how to print them cheaply yourself, download this PDF file that can be scaled to any size. Or contact me and I can arrange the printing in bulk.

BUY POSTER (select preferred sizes, paper, etc. in the store)

BUY T-SHIRT (select preferred sizes, styles, and colors)

She is wearing her special perscription "Head Injury" glasses which allows anybody who has fallen off a bar stool to immediately identify with her.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
What's really pathetic about the democrats running (especially Clinton) is their trustworthiness in polling is absolutely crap. Yet, at least 50% of likely voters are willing to put someone they don't trust in The White House. Let me see . . . I don't trust someone therefore I'm willing to let them run the whole show on my dime. Does this make sense to anyone?

Are the people being polled the one's who actually have nothing better to do than answer the phone when getting a cold call from the polling organizations? I really have a hard time understanding how half the country even exists knowing how demented their thinking is. I swear (using no rhetoric) liberalism is a disease and there is no cure for it.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
Hillary is simply misunderstood. The right wingers are doing their best to defile her impeccable credentials and won't get away with it.

Hillary 2016!

FORWARD

Red Walrus wrote:Image What's really pathetic about the democrats running (especially Clinton) is their trustworthiness in polling is absolutely crap. Yet, at least 50% of likely voters are willing to put someone they don't trust in The White House. Let me see . . . I don't trust someone therefore I'm willing to let them run the whole show on my dime. Does this make sense to anyone?

Are the people being polled the one's who actually have nothing better to do than answer the phone when getting a cold call from the polling organizations? I really have a hard time understanding how half the country even exists knowing how demented their thinking is. I swear (using no rhetoric) liberalism is a disease and there is no cure for it.
Image Hillary is simply misunderstood. The right wingers are doing their best to defile her impeccable credentials and won't get away with it.
Hillary 2016!
FORWARD

Comrade, it doesn't matter if our preferred candidate lies and that the loyal voters are aware of that fact. What matters is that the candidates lies for all the right reasons and that the lies won't effect how well the job is done.

Remember, only conservatives and republicans can be liars, whether they tell the truth or not. Party™ members are merely savvy politicians with the best interests of The People™ at heart.

At first glance, I thought the microphone was some sort of tracheotomy device connected to her neck like she was plugged into the matrix... As if she were living in an alternate reality on life support.

Konservative_Punk wrote:At first glance, I thought the microphone was some sort of tracheotomy device connected to her neck like she was plugged into the matrix... As if she were living in an alternate reality on life support.
But "reality" is a mere phallologocentric rightwing concept, is it not?

I think it is wrong to call Hillary a liar.
"FELON" is more accurate.