Obama unveils world's first unbreakable gun law

Obama_Anti_Gun_Speech.jpg
In anticipation of tomorrow's presidential visit to Roseburg, OR, which last week witnessed a mass shooting on the campus of Umpqua Community College, President Obama revealed that he is implementing the world's first unbreakable gun law.

Speaking from the Oval Office, the President announced that “this is the last time I'm going to need to console families after an incident of gun crime, because today I signed an executive order banning gun violence in America.”

“Criminals have no respect for the current gun laws, or even the murder laws,” he continued, “and that is why we need a new law that they will respect.”

The executive order, which applies to killers and law-abiding citizens alike, provides that anyone attempting to disobey will be punished with fines and imprisonment.

“But I doubt that will be necessary,” explained Obama. “From now on, if some hateful individual wants to kill someone, they're just going to have to find some other way because my order makes it clear that they can't do it with a gun.”

Reminds me of a jail without bars from a vintage western...

Kilroy wrote:... President Obama revealed that he is implementing the world's first unbreakable gun law.

I am strongly in favor of unbreakable guns. Most current steels become brittle when temperatures drop down to around 40 below.

Citizens shouldn't worry about President Obama's forthcoming Executive Action to enhance gun-control laws. Who needs a gun anyway? Just hire Paladin:

or Galadin (starting at 1:07)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbSFw2W ... edded#t=67

But if you can't afford to hire Paladin or Galadin, then you must convince the government (via "Universal Background Check") that you are mentally qualified to own effective means of self-defense:

--KOOK

Comrades and Comradesses!!

We should just thrown the little red book at the criminals and make all crime illegal.

That should show them we are serious.

Comrade Torcer wrote:...make all crime illegal.

That should show them we are serious.
This would render executive "pen and phone" sets obsolete, but I wonder what would replace the combination that works so well!

Lev Termen wrote:
Kilroy wrote:... President Obama revealed that he is implementing the world's first unbreakable gun law.

I am strongly in favor of unbreakable guns. Most current steels become brittle when temperatures drop down to around 40 below.

Comrades, FINALLY! Common Sense Unbreakable Guns! YES!!!

Who better than our Fearless Leader to finally bring this about - it is a glorious day for our Democracy indeed!!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Lev Termen wrote:

Comrades, FINALLY! Common Sense Unbreakable Guns! YES!!!

To quote Boris the Blade, "If it doesn't work, you can always hit him with it."

This was supposed to be a joke, but I guess it gave Dear Leader some ideas. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/1 ... tcmp=hpbt1

Kilroy wrote:This was supposed to be a joke, but I guess it gave Dear Leader some ideas. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/1 ... tcmp=hpbt1

In the People's Cube, joke's on you. We are seriously serious in the People's Cube. No jokes... no pork.

KOOK wrote:Citizens shouldn't worry about President Obama's forthcoming Executive Action to enhance gun-control laws. Who needs a gun anyway? Just hire Paladin:

--KOOK

Have Spade Will Travel.jpg
Comrade Kook! Remember, I follow behind Comrade Paladin and bury the dead make arrangements for housing the korrekted.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Kilroy wrote:This was supposed to be a joke, but I guess it gave Dear Leader some ideas. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/1 ... tcmp=hpbt1

In the People's Cube, joke's on you. We are seriously serious in the People's Cube. No jokes... no pork.
I thought this was life imitating. Oh well, back to shoveling beet vodka down the pipe.