Mark Ruffalo Assumes The Fetal Position

I found this image and submission by Mary Jane Anklestraps over at iOTWREPORT.com.

I loved it so much I made a transparent PNG out of it without her permission!

I think we can put it to good use on Climate Scientist Ruffalo.

Thank you Mary Jane Anklestraps!

Image .
In case you need a lovable little Captain Craptek to go with your 'What a pussy!' thought bubble...

ImageImage

(For some reason, the Proletariats Above ™ saw fit to resize my image to a size that is absurd. Let it be known this will not happen again.Gloriious.Image

Yeah, what a pussy. He used the word "pussy" alot in the movie, In the Cut. Although you won't hear him say it in the trailer for the movie, it is implied, as he seduces the witness, Meg Ryan.

Image .
I think the name Ivan the Stakhanovets derives from Aleksei Grigorievich Stakhanov - the miner in the previous image.
In Soviet history and iconography, a Stakhanovite (Russian: стахановец) follows the example of Aleksei Grigorievich Stakhanov, employing hard work or Taylorist efficiencies to over-achieve at work. The Stakhanovite movement took its name from Aleksei Grigorievich Stakhanov, who had mined 102 tons of coal in less than 6 hours (14 times his quota) on 31 August 1935. (Wikipedia)
Perhaps Ivan's name should have been Ivan the /Stakhanovets!

I think Aleksei is saying, 'Earth to Ivan... over!'

Comrade Putout,

You have, indeed, surpassed yourself by using Russian in your "speech balloon."

I am very impressed but have no idea what it said. The balloon, that is.

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Image .
I think the name Ivan the Stakhanovets derives from Aleksei Grigorievich Stakhanov - the miner in the previous image.
In Soviet history and iconography, a Stakhanovite (Russian: стахановец) follows the example of Aleksei Grigorievich Stakhanov, employing hard work or Taylorist efficiencies to over-achieve at work. The Stakhanovite movement took its name from Aleksei Grigorievich Stakhanov, who had mined 102 tons of coal in less than 6 hours (14 times his quota) on 31 August 1935. (Wikipedia)
Perhaps Ivan's name should have been Ivan the /Stakhanovets!

Your stalking research is flawless. In the transition from Tovarichi, I asked a native Russian speaker with four corners and his own website, if Ivan the Stakhanovite was grammatically correct. It seems Stakhanovets is a proper translation.I'm doing my own research into the deepest interpretation of "May Putout"

Way back in the day, when I lived in LA, I had two gay neighbors who made fun of the new policy allowing gays into the LAPD.

They goofed on it all by saying: "Assume the position!" and "Ewe! He's got a gun." "Scream!"