Bernie Sanders: capital punishment for Martin Shkreli

[img]/images/Sanders_Shkreli_Tweets.jpg[/img]

For not cutting the pill costs and for being rich, Bernie Sanders is throwing Karl Marx's book at Martin Shkreli, the Big Pharma executive who is responsible for a 4,000% price hike and who also donated $2,700 to Sanders in an attempt to bribe his way out of this. It is, however, too late for this entrepreneurial swine: Sanders is so disgusted with Martin Shkreli, he doesn't rule out capital punishment.

Shkreli has not responded to our questions on Twitter, either blocking or ignoring them, even though we thought our questions were extremely equal. That was his biggest mistake; it is not advisable to ignore supporters of the progressive cause.

No one should be fooled by this evil capitalist pig's "Bernie support." First, he has profited from the poor and the unfortunate, and second, he owns a company. At a congressional hearing, he smiled too many times at the Democrats and RINOs, shamelessly quoting the useless and outdated U.S. Constitution in front of our representatives. Every progressive watching this was screaming on the inside, "Put him in jail and transfer the company to the state!" And if you didn't scream this on the inside, you are not progressive enough, just like Hillary Clinton.

Martin Shkreli had the audacity to challenge Sanders to a public debate, to which Sanders responded by challenging Shkreli to a show trial. This will teach the people that under Bernie Sanders presidency capitalist crimes will not be ignored, that those who are not spreading the wealth shall be severely punished, and that no one can be allowed to own or run any company outside of the state.

Join the collective to get a front row ticket to the show trial while supply lasts!

The most observant [color=#C0392B]Hammer and Loupe[/color] wrote:
At a congressional hearing, he smiled too many times at the Democrats and RINOs...
Image .
You know you want him...

Capital punishment (n): Earning money, paying taxes on it, investing it, and then paying taxes on it again.

Shrek.png

I'm Bernie Sanders and I approve this message.
Yeah, I'm all in for that guy, Shrek!

I think I found why his drug prices were so high.

ShkreliLikesHisMedicineSmokenNotStirred.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:... has anyone seen my authentic Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt Olympic grade pogo stick?

Yeah ... I think so.

CraptekPogoStick.jpg