Hillary Knocked Down in NH but Vows to be Knocked Up in SC

In her celebratory concession speech after losing the New Hampshire primary to Bernie Sanders by 60% to 38%, Hillary Clinton declared, "I was knocked down in New Hampshire, but I'll be knocked up in South Carolina."

The February 15, 2016 Time Magazine Front Cover shows Hillary making celebratory concession speech:

The February 15,, 2016 Time Magazine Back Cover reveals Hillary's strategy in South Carolina to be knocked up rather than knocked down:

--KOOK

She is not doing so bad, Komrades. Apparently you have never heard of "superdelegates?"

They are like Comrade Putin: strong as steel, martial arts experts, superhuman in every way.

Comrade Trotsky Bernsky may have "won" the New Hampshire primary, but She Who Is Too Big To Fail came out of NH with 15 delegates.

Bernie got 13.

Have faith, Comrades. And Hope and Change too. The Vagina will prevail!

What's worrying me, though, is that I heard this Trump fellow saying that this Cruz fellow is also a vagina. That could spell trouble.

I will gladly do my fair share of the equation, I will assist in knocking her down, some squirrel body else can knock her up, there is only so much I can do without more community organizations...

Ivan, I see you're baiting that squirrel creature again. It seems you are a masterbaiter, which is why you'll need assistance to knock up our MTE.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I will gladly do my fair share of the equation, I will assist in knocking her down, some squirrel body else can knock her up, there is only so much I can do without more community organizations...

Knock, knock Comrade Ivan,

I Craptek, also known as "that squirrel creature" to some, am far too busy dealing with Comrade Putout and her sister. It is up to you, brave soul that you are, to deal with the needs of our MTE.

Best wishes,
Craptek out...