Hot vs Crazy Matrix - a Man's Guide to Women & vice versa

Hot_Crazy_Matrix.jpg
This video does not necessarily reside within this site's range of issues, but it does reveal a perfect methodology of squeezing the reality into a simple square and turning it into an easy-to-understand diagram. And that is one of our all-time favorite activities.

The Universal Hot vs Crazy Matrix - a Man's Guide to Women

Cute Money Matrix - A Woman's Guide to Men

More like terra incognita, here be dragons.

Remember, men:

"Hot" causes Global Warming. So be sure to go with "Crazy."

This should be easy to do, since all Prog chicks are crazy anyway...

[OFF]

Really great stuff. If it wasn't for my odd sense of humor I would've laughed my ears off. The icing on the cake is that he open carries!

The presenter of this chart apparently hasn't met Mrs. Red Square. She would need a whole separate chart just for herself - called HOT vs LAZY MATRIX.

Hey! I saw that!

I would've written more but I've been carrying this log around all day and I don't have the energy.

Well, there is an old saying from a Canadian. "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Red Square wrote:The presenter of this chart apparently hasn't met Mrs. Red Square. She would need a whole separate chart just for herself - called HOT vs LAZY MATRIX.

I hope you're happy:

Stierlitz_Lazy-Hot_Matrix.png

I'm not responsible for any consequences that may arise from the use of this matrix.

bikini wax.jpg
Where do womynfolk that are obsessed with depilation fall in the Hot vs. Crazy Matrix?

Hmm, generally duct tape or it's first cousin electricians tape fixes anything, but I anticipate a problem in the near future for these comrades.

Biff Henderson wrote:Where do womynfolk that are obsessed with depilation fall in the Hot vs. Crazy Matrix?

That's a very easy question to answer, Comrade.

An eight on the one, and a ten on the other.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Biff Henderson wrote:Where do womynfolk that are obsessed with depilation fall in the Hot vs. Crazy Matrix?

That's a very easy question to answer, Comrade.

An eight on the one, and a ten on the other.
This confirms what I've always suspected - Beauty Salons are nests of crazed militants.