CONSPIRACY THEORY LIMBO

If we look behind the bar, there is a closet, and behind that closet door are skeletons, and placed on those skeletons are tags which read: 'Property Of Hillary C.'

~Great video!!

Thank you very much Mrs. Red Square, I aim to please.

Conspiracy Theory Limbo is a brilliant concept that deserves a special place in our postmodern culture.

No doubt it was transmitted to the author's tinfoil hat from space by Laika the Space Dog, who knows all about Conspiracy Theory Limbo as she's been living in it since 1957.

This calls for a special award.

Thank you Comrade Red Square. I will celebrate this most prestigious award with my favorite mid day dessert.

rsz_img_1597.jpg

INFOWARTS!

I'll send you the invoice for the cost of cleaning the borsht out of the Peoples's computationer machine keyboard.

Most equal effort, comrade! Nothing better than a good conspiracy, unless it's two or more conspiracies which may or may not be funded by Bilderbergs...

Thank you Comrade Ivan. I do apologize for any parts of your brunch that may end up as dried crunchies in between the keys on your communication device. These can be removed easily with some labor. I understand that Kim Jong Un's pleasure squad is quite efficient at this task.

Pamalinsky wrote:
whats in the frig-i8260.jpg

Ivan, that's for us to know and you to never find out, capisce?

Holy Ice Picks, Comrade JosephStalinthe3rd!

That's one hell of a lot of beets! Have you been registering necroproxies for extra ration coupons or did you just collectively fotograph your whole work gang's entire week's ration of beets for effect? I realize we have upped our workers' daily caloric intake by 50/day during this period of intense work, as it is planting time and we must take advantage of the growing available daylight, but that still seems like an awful lot of beets... and if they're all for you, well, I can tell you, you're going to get one hell of the case of the trotskys, both figuratively, and literally, if we do find out you ate all those yourself, and your trotskys won't be the only part of you from which red stuff will be flowing uncontrollably...

This call for a ration audit! Holy Ice Picks Indeed!
Sis

Limbo looks like the Hilton Hotel bar in Anaheim.

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:Holy Ice Picks, Comrade JosephStalinthe3rd!

That's one hell of a lot of beets! Have you been registering necroproxies for extra ration coupons or did you just collectively fotograph your whole work gang's entire week's ration of beets for effect? I realize we have upped our workers' daily caloric intake by 50/day during this period of intense work, as it is planting time and we must take advantage of the growing available daylight, but that still seems like an awful lot of beets... and if they're all for you, well, I can tell you, you're going to get one hell of the case of the trotskys, both figuratively, and literally, if we do find out you ate all those yourself, and your trotskys won't be the only part of you from which red stuff will be flowing uncontrollably...

This call for a ration audit! Holy Ice Picks Indeed!
Sis

Greetings Comrade Sister,

What you're missing is that we needed a new shade of red for the walls inside the peoples' study at the Stalinization plant. After considering our stock of success criminal blood, as distributed to us by the party's red cross unit, we were in need of a different pigment. Our approach saved us time and money as we did not need to purchase a power sprayer, nozzle etc.

Keen eye to pick up on the excessive beets. We had only to borrow rations from 4 households to obtain enough for our extreme makeover.

Mrs. Red Square wrote:If we look behind the bar, there is a closet, and behind that closet door are skeletons, and placed on those skeletons are tags which read: 'Property Of Hillary C.'

~Great video!!
If we look behind the bar, there's Vodka. Throw in a shot of Kool Aide and drink it. This is the best hope.

After repeatedly viewing this video, my our entire Beet Kollecktiv has voted - UNANIMOUSLY - that the Beet Champagne Sparkling Wine will flow tonight!