WARNINSK! Do NOT go see this movie!

Comrades,

A most filthy, disgusting movie made by evil Kapitalists and funded by profit$ made off of the dead bodies of your future grandchildren will be showing in theaters all across the USSA this coming Monday night.

Fortunately, it is only showing that one night. We have been successful in preventing any further spread of this dangerous Reich-wing propaganda.

Be sure that you are not seen near any theater where this will be showing on Monday night (see below for list of locations, show times, and where to buy tickets). Party members will be out in force, taking down license plate numbers of hooligans.

https://www.climatehustlemovie.com

Climate_Hustle_Movie.jpg

[OFF]

I sincerely hope they (Or some sly gentleman with a camera and a way to hide it) put this out on DVD or Vimeo, I'm nowhere close to a participating theatre and this sounds like a wonderful movie.

Stierlitz - this one is shorter but it's just as dangerous and subversive. And it's available without the risk of having your skull bashed in at the theater entrance by Bernie's little helpers!

Red Square wrote:Stierlitz - this one is shorter but it's just as dangerous and subversive. And it's available without the risk of having your skull bashed in at the theater entrance by Bernie's little helpers!

[OFF]

Great video Red. I don't know if you've heard of George Carlin, but he gives an explanation almost as accurate as that of Lindzen's:

I've almost always thought that the heating that's described as "global warming" has always existed, unlike those that say that scientists are fudging the data for various reasons, but that it's a natural thing and that we're foolish to think that we're responsible for it. If you examine prehistoric history, you'll find that the Earth hasn't always been what it is today. The USGS has a very nice document that details a small period of change in Earth's history with a focus on North America. Now, if there was an ocean covering most of the US millions of years ago, and now it's gone, who's to say that a small upward change in temperature isn't possible? Ultimately, I think that these people who shout "global warming!" have an agenda that normally wouldn't be able to be accomplished unless they had the scapegoat of "global warming" or "climate change" to point at and frighten people with.

My Our ENTIRE Beet Kollecktiv has been drafted volunteered to attend Every Presentation of this Motion Picture (which is clearly nothing more than a propaganda tool of The Running Dog Lackeys Of The Imperialist Conspiracy Against Peace And Justice™.) We intend to present The Peoples' Response to such Unenlightened - and Dangerously Unapproved Political Thought! We have already chartered our buses (and, by the way, we eagerly welcome our "Reconquista Kamerads" to join us in these Glorious Peoples' Heroic Demonstrations Against Imperialism!) (An additional note for our Honored International Guests: Baseball bats and Molotov Cocktail containers should be stored SAFELY until their imminent use...)