Target restrooms become meeting spots for orgies

nsa-glory-hole.jpg
Shortly following the announcement that Target will observe gender neutrality of their restrooms, customers have been reporting organized flash mobs of sexual deviants holding orgy parties inside Target's public restrooms. Unfortunate shoppers who happened to be inside the restrooms at the time, some with their children, became unwitting spectators to some of the most blatant debauchery seen in North America outside of San Francisco's Folsom Street Fair.

One mother, who was in the ladies' room with her nine-year-old daughter, described one such flash mob as "horrifying."

"A number of creepy men and women walked into the bathroom and immediately began stripping, then petting each other," she said. As she and daughter left the stall and attempted to flee, one of the men grabbed the mother's hair and tried to pull her into the pile of nude people engaged in sexual intercourse on the restroom floor.

According to witnesses, these restroom orgies typically take less than ten minutes, after which the participants put their clothes back on and go their separate ways, leaving behind the scarred memories of shoppers who had the misfortune to walk into the restroom during the event.

In addition to multiple reports about the Target flash mob orgies across the country, there have also have been cases of other deviant sexual behavior that continue to traumatize unsuspecting shoppers.

A sudden proliferation of so-called "glory holes" have been popping up in Target's multiple washrooms. A "glory hole" is a hole made in a stall wall at about waist height for the purpose of anonymous sex.

The problem has caused Target's corporate lawyers to send a special warning to all of the chain's 1,793 stores, advising local managers to be aware of potential lawsuits resulting from shoppers slipping on lubricants and other fluids left over on the bathroom floors by spontaneous sex parties taking place in their facilities.

In less than a few weeks' time, Target restrooms have become some of the most dangerous places in the United States, competing with rundown truck stops and highway rest areas for the title of the most notorious stomping grounds for sexual predators.

Federal authorities have released an advisory informing residents in populated areas that, until the situation is taken under control, Target restrooms are not a suitable place for families or vulnerable individuals to visit.

Comrades,

I was following a similar story late last year when this news broke: The culprit was eventually captured. (see below) Things are getting worse every day - next thing you know squirrels will be dragging innocent (and not so innocent) womyns into the woods!

ChimpWithCamera.jpg

Oh look! Trigglepuff! I do have an article about her planned....

Chedoh wrote:Oh look! Trigglepuff! I do have an article about her planned....
Comrade Chedoh, for what it's worth, Trigglypuff is backing Target along with Comrades Clinton, Boxer and Warren. If they feel safe in Target bathrooms with a bunch of transgendered orgy participants, shouldn't we all?

Where is the respect, tolerance and being open to accommodating the special needs of individuals whose approach to life differs from the bigots that dominate the landscape? Now is no time for Dear Leader™ to be asleep at the switch.

And this, comrades, is how you measure progress:

Transgender_Restrooms_Man_Moon.jpg

Red Square wrote:And this, comrades, is how you measure progress:

Transgender_Restrooms_Man_Moon.jpg

In 1969, men walked around on the moon in space suits.
In 2019, men will walk around mooning other men in women's restrooms.

Where will FLATUS Moo take a leak while shopping (like the unwashed masses) for snacks and all things SPANDEX?

Or is there something we don't know yet?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
Where will FLATUS Moo take a leak while shopping (like the unwashed masses) for snacks and all things SPANDEX?

Or is there something we don't know yet?

If you look closely, you'll see a small, yet gushing line of dampness running down her pants and onto her shoes.

As captured by the Target bathroom security camera:

[img]/images/Hillary_Target_Bathroom_Cam.jpg[/img]

I'm pretty sure it will involve a copy of the Constitution.

Ivan Betinov wrote:

I'm pretty sure it will involve a copy of the Constitution.

Constitution toilet paper? I like the way you think Comrade Betinov!

the bathroom wars will not stop with bathrooms

Target_Police_Neotrotsky.jpg

If it weren't for this new legislation I would not have met the love of my life in a Target bathroom! (Snort!)

Pamalinsky wrote:If it weren't for this new legislation I would not have met the love of my life in a Target bathroom! (Snort!)

Two possibilities:

Pammy roved around for decades in a Freudian daze looking for a peep and satisfaction of her voyeuristic desires in the bathrooms, restrooms, rest stops, and outhouses of America.

Pammy's Husband roved around for decades in a drunken daze looking for a urinal in the women's bathrooms, restrooms, rest stops, and outhouses of America.

I banking on a 50/50 mix.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:If it weren't for this new legislation I would not have met the love of my life in a Target bathroom! (Snort!)

Two possibilities:

Pammy roved around for decades in a Freudian daze looking for a peep and satisfaction of her voyeuristic desires in the bathrooms, restrooms, rest stops, and outhouses of America.

Pammy's Husband roved around for decades in a drunken daze looking for a urinal in the women's bathrooms, restrooms, rest stops, and outhouses of America.

I banking on a 50/50 mix.

There you have it! (I think I'm beginning to like you, Stierlitz. As you know, I already do. Very much.) Thanks for your input, it's really good! And funny and soulful. Love it.

Prince Obama (PBUH) has appointed another trans man to the president's advisory council on faith based and neighborhood partnerships. According to Saint Obama, "Barbara" will be real good at identifying all of the needs of the millions and billions of transgender senior citizens who have such a difficult time being accepted, especially in the women's room at Target. It sure is a wonderful time we are all living in isn't it!

I'm sure some of us in the animal kingdom are cheering.

Trans-1.jpg

And here is Fuyuko, the famous Japanese trans arcade sensation. She just came out of a Target bathroom and just wants to dance. Absolutely brilliant.

Ms Stain.jpg
When it rains it pours. It has just been announced that Ms. Satin has signed an endorsement deal with the Philips Home Grooming Division.
white speacer.jpg
stain.jpg
Power is sexy.

WASHINGTON DC- His last year will be the largest and most forceful year as he brings great change to the USA. President Obama after a few weeks of forcing federally funded public schools to accept transgenders into their restrooms, a new order comes from the white house. Obama declares that nonhuman persons need to use the lavatories as well.

Animals do not get the same treatment as humans. They left exposed outside to micturate without any privacy. They do not have a place of their own to relieve themselves without people watching. It is anti-animalistic and zooaphobic to not give them the space they need.

The collective is creating bathrooms fit for all persons. We do not discriminate against anyone. The state gives reserved bathrooms to the more equal others so they can continue the state's agenda. We are coming closer to Next Tuesday.

Chedoh wrote:According to witnesses,[highlight=#ffff00] these restroom orgies typically take less than ten minutes,[/highlight] after which the participants put their clothes back on and go their separate ways, leaving behind the scarred memories of shoppers who had the misfortune to walk into the restroom during the event.
Nine-minute orgies? Feh.

Sometimes you just get lucky............Boobs and a Beer and Pizza.

wt.jpg

Abe,
Lucky? LUCKY! What work kollektiv is allowing access to such luxuries? A further detailed inquiry is in order, and I'm going to volunteer.

Order and discipline must be maintained, after all, it's for the children ™ ...

Life imitates the People's Cube:

Transgender woman arrested in voyeurism incident at Idaho Target

Idaho_Target_Transgendered.jpg
Fox News wrote:An Idaho man who told police he identifies as a woman was arrested Tuesday after allegedly taking photos of a woman in a Target fitting room, officials said.

Sean Patrick Smith, 43, was allegedly dressed in women's clothing when he entered the fitting room in the women's section of the store in Ammon on Monday, East Idaho News reported. Smith, also known as Shauna Patricia Smith, then began taking pictures of a woman in the changing stall next to him, police said.

“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” a witness told East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”

Detectives found Smith on Tuesday and charged him with one felony count of voyeurism. He was booked into the Bonneville County Jail and was set to make a court appearance Wednesday.

Target announced in April that “transgender team members and guests” were welcome “to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”

Chedoh wrote:A sudden proliferation of so-called "glory holes" have been popping up in Target's multiple washrooms. A "glory hole" is a hole made in a stall wall at about waist height for the purpose of anonymous sex.

I have a chapter in my manifesto that teaches how to deal with these"glory holes". It's called the Beulah Balbricker Technique.

[img]https://[/img][img]https://[/img]Image

Red Square wrote:Life imitates the People's Cube:

The attachment Idaho_Target_Transgendered.jpg is no longer available
Fox News wrote:An Idaho man who told police he identifies as a woman was arrested Tuesday after allegedly taking photos of a woman in a Target fitting room, officials said.

Sean Patrick Smith, 43, was allegedly dressed in women's clothing when he entered the fitting room in the women's section of the store in Ammon on Monday, East Idaho News reported. Smith, also known as Shauna Patricia Smith, then began taking pictures of a woman in the changing stall next to him, police said.

“The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door,” a witness told East Idaho News. “She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.”

Detectives found Smith on Tuesday and charged him with one felony count of voyeurism. He was booked into the Bonneville County Jail and was set to make a court appearance Wednesday.

Target announced in April that “transgender team members and guests” were welcome “to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.”

You know, Comrade Red, I just don't see it in the pic you presented. I mean, he looks like an ordinary guy (without makeup) of course. God knows he's got a big chin, a sure sign of a magma male. I could make great fun of him but, instead, I'm posting this.

the_incredible_hulk07 copy.jpg

Pamalinsky wrote:
Red Square wrote:Life imitates the People's Cube:

Idaho_Target_Transgendered.jpg

You know, Comrade Red, I just don't see it in the pic you presented. I mean, he looks like an ordinary guy (without makeup) of course. God knows he's got a big chin, a sure sign of a magma male. I could make great fun of him but, instead, I'm posting this.

the_incredible_hulk07 copy.jpg

Skip to 36:00:

And if you don't think Dice uses foul language you're a stupid as a box of bricks.