BLM line blocks ambulance causing death of black patient

Ambulance.jpg
CHICAGO, IL - "Black Lives Matter" protesters blocked off West Roosevelt road near the Illinois medical district early this morning in a attempt to disrupt the morning commute of people trying to get to work. The group, which protested earlier police shootings of African-Americans, refused to move aside even for an ambulance with its lights and sirens blaring, as it transported an unidentified young African-American male who was caught in the crossfire of one of Chicago's daily exchanges of gang-related gunfire.

The crew and driver of the ambulance pleaded with the protesters to step aside, only to be drowned out by angry chants from the BLM. For approximately 25 minutes the ambulance remained stationary as paramedics frantically attempted to save the life of the victim with only the available equipment in the emergency vehicle before he succumbed to his wounds just a half mile away from the hospital.

Doctors waited for this patient in the Emergency Room in vain; they later stated that had the victim arrived in time they could have saved his life. Unfortunately, life-saving surgery was delayed because the BLM movement impeded traffic and the young man died en route to the ER.

Once news of the fatality reached the protesters, they became even more agitated, claiming that in addition to being targeted by racist police, they were now also targeted by other emergency services, such as the EMS, a racist organization that failed to give their best efforts to save the lives of black patients.

The BLM activists were quick to go on multiple social media sites and point the finger at the paramedics and medical professionals, voicing their outrage for the loss of a black life inside the ambulance this morning.

BLM.jpg
The BLM has called for more protests and scheduled a day or mourning for the most recent lost life due to "institutionalized white racism," claiming that the paramedics "allowed their patient to die because he was black."

At this time organizers for the movement told their followers to prepare for an even wider wave of protests across the city in the wake of this "blatant act of racism."

OK, I'll ask the obvious...

The ambulance crew, were they white?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:OK, I'll ask the obvious...

It's self evident. Why bother asking? Black or white, they are the product of a racist, homophobic, cis-male dominated culture, i.e., they're racist.

BLM didn't block anything. It's all Trump's fault. If he wasn't such a racist, none of this would happen.

Cj_jsRjUoAEQsNd.jpg

This lady got in the way of flying rocks and eggs. She should be put in prison just like all Trump puppets.

Red Walrus wrote:

This lady got in the way...

true. 've seen it.
she went straight in the way, and then cracked the innocent eggs with her dumb skull mercilessly.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:OK, I'll ask the obvious...

Not sure of the crew, but the ambulance was.