Expanding the New LGBT Navy

Milk-navy.jpg

The July 14, 2016 notification, signed by Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus, indicated he intended to name a planned Military Sealift Command fleet oiler USNS Harvey Milk (T-AO-206). The ship would be the second of the John Lewis-class oilers being built by General Dynamics NASSCO in San Diego, Calif.

The Secretary of the Navy's office is deferring releasing additional information until the naming announcement, a Navy official told USNI News on Thursday.

Mabus has said the John Lewis-class – named after civil rights activist and congressman Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) – would be named after civil rights leaders.
Milk was honorably discharged as a lieutenant junior grade and not Rear Admiral as some have claimed. After discharge, Milk assumed his natural position on the San Francisco board of supervisors and in 1978 was shot while wearing his Navy divers belt buckle.

*(Submitted to The Craptek News Service by roving reporter Lev Termen)

Looks like the Navy is milking this new LGBT recruitment opportunity for all its' worth. But I think that this is just the Navy's way of coming out of the closet, see the video below for further information:

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Looks like the Navy is milking this new LGBT recruitment opportunity for all its' worth. But I think that this is just the Navy's way of coming out of the closet, see the video below for further information:

It would seem they've been "out" for some time!

"...come protect the Motherland!"

Indeed.

- SK

During the rethugglikkan budget sequester, as a cost-cutting measure, the Navy switched to powdered soaps in the showers... an added bonus is that it is more difficult to pick up when dropped.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Looks like the Navy is milking this new LGBT recruitment opportunity for all its' worth. But I think that this is just the Navy's way of coming out of the closet, see the video below for further information:

You better start swimmin' or you'll sink like a stone for the times they are a changin'....

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
You better start swimmin' or you'll sink like a stone for the times they are a changin'....

Kinda makes ya wanna start a war or sumthin... just to see the Naptown nitwits crap themselves.

Our tax dollars are paying for the education of these precious snowflakes, each destined to stand watch to defend our way of life. I am surprised that the Hair Force Academy didn't do it first.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Our tax dollars are paying for the education of these precious snowflakes, each destined to stand watch to defend our way of life. I am surprised that the Hair Force Academy didn't do it first.

The Air Force F-35 strike fighter's helmet may increase the risk of injury to certain airmen pilots during ejection. It seems that small and/or lightweight pilots are more likely to be injured during ejection than pilots of average or greater weight. Helmet weight and body mass distribution are two of many factors. One simple remedy is to ban light-weight pilots till a more comprehensive solution is found. This is being considered.

But, there is a better solution. Our "sensitive" military will modify the ejection seat mechanism, the helmet, and anything else that might endanger smaller, lighter pilots during ejection no matter how long the delay or how great the expense. After all, what's more important - our national security or military sensitivity and fairness?

So, rather than restrict "certain" individuals from flying the aircraft, the solution in the age of sensitivity is to ground the system, not the specific pilots in danger. That's because those specific pilots have special status - protected status. The majority are likely to be females.