Keep Calm and Make Way for Her Majesty!

[img]/images/Hillary_Keep_Calm.png[/img]

According to historians, the original "Keep Calm" posters were first produced by the Ministry of Information in Britain, in order to maintain the morale of the King's subjects - hence the crown at the top. It was later resurrected to become a popular Internet meme.

The most important, albeit rarely mentioned reasons for such a revival was, of course, the upcoming inevitable coronation of our Many-Titted Empress, Queen Hillary the First, the Duchess of Chappaqua. the Countess of Arkansas, the Princess of Illinois, Viscountess of Wisconsin, the Baroness of Bosnia, and the Heiress to Mt. Everest.

While the election is still formally dragging on, its outcome has always been clear to all Her loyal subjects. It's time to unveil the main poster we have all been waiting for: Keep calm, lowly villagers, and make way for Her Majesty!

Ushanka tip for the idea to our reader and sometimes contributor known as "Oh.... him..."

I'll be out behind Tractor Barn #2 to celebrate.....
The " Promise of Next Tuesday " and the visage of Her Highness is starting to overwhelm me once again.

Of course, any one in the Collective is welcome to join in the emptying of the vodka wagon.

Vodka Wagon.jpg

Margaret wrote:It takes a queen to raze a village?
[img]/images/Hillary_Keep_Calm_Raze_Village.png[/img]

The only web site posting here, [color=#C0392B]TheFineReport.com[/color], wrote: Here she it comes...

A bit off topic but... leave it to Craptek to find an Olympic competitor from Brazil named DATASS... is that Portuguese?!

Keep calm and if it ain't broke, break it

Like the middle class... or America in general.

"Like they shaay... If it ain't broke, break it!" Slip, bam, crash. "Oops. Darn. I think I broke shomething... Ouch." -- TPC Big Book of Hillary quotations

Comrade Putout wrote:.

A bit off topic but... leave it to Craptek to find an Olympic competitor from Brazil named DATASS... is that Portuguese?!

Damned rodent beat me to it again...

Ivan... I have never seen you this upset!

wrote:
Putout_Ivan_Putin.(510).jpg
Comrade Ivan — by Marx, I can feel your rodent-induced pain.
But, but, but — did you detect the sneaky motif most elegantly put in the Putout scene ?

Comrade Putout wrote:.
... competitor from Brazil named DATASS... is that Portuguese?!

Putout_Craptek_Datass.jpg
(ling.)
yep, Crumb-Portuguese. It says Whaddya starin' at, ah?

(we all here are young enough to not ask : huh? Robert Crumb? who's that?)

Crumb.What-you-starin-at.jpg
Crumb.What-you-starin-at.msg.jpg