NEEDED: New White Supremacy Symbols

[img]/images/Trump_Supporters_Demonize_Paint.jpg[/img]

Comrades! The Party needs your creative juices flowing and frothing, if indeed not actively spewing, to create new or designate existing common objects as symbols of hateful White Supremacy.

It has recently been revealed that a cartoon frog named Pepe, designed some decade ago for an obscure internet cartoon series, is in fact a symbol of the evil White Supremacy Movement. Although the evil White Supremacy Movement was not aware of this fact, it is so because the major networks have proclaimed it to be true.

The problem with this is that the Pepe meme being a symbol of the White Supremacy Movement will not have very long legs, especially now that the evil Trump has taken to savaging the News Media at every opportunity. His deplorable followers seem to believe him more than they believe the Media.

What we need is a stable of items that can be associated with evil Trump that can be proclaimed symbols of racism and hatred. These need to be ready to roll so that as soon as one gets discredited as utter hogwash, we can launch a fresh barrage.

I will start the ball rolling, but we need as many as your busy little fevered imaginations can devise. They don't need to be plausible on close examination, but they do need some kind of twisted logic to provide initial impact.

New Symbols of White Supremacy

Tapioca. Tapioca is a symbol of the White Supremacy Movement. It is well known that tapioca is a staple dessert at Baptist church socials, and the Baptists, at least the Southern ones, are among the most reactionary and bitter of clingers. It stands to reason that because a lot of Southern Baptists are White, they must be members of the White Supremacy Movement. Donald Trump has eaten tapioca pudding, and thus endorses this symbol of White Supremacy.

The Color Blue. The Confederate States in the American Civil War had a battle flag featuring a white St Andrew's Cross on a field of red with stars representing the Confederate states ranged down the bars of the cross. The St. Andrew's cross is also featured on the flag of Scotland, but there it is on a field of blue and has no stars. This makes blue a color related to the White Supremacy Movement. Donald Trump went to Scotland earlier this year, thus embracing the racism of the color blue.

Now you have an idea of what the Party needs of you to gin out. Get cracking (unless somebody determines that crackers are a symbol of White Supremacy).

trumptaco.jpg

Trump ate a Taco Bowl. Therefore, taco's are a symbol of white supremacy AND a symbol of cultural appropriation.

ct-trump-birther-veterans-huppke-20160916-003.jpg

In the above picture, you see two black persons clapping while Trump hugs a medal-of-honor recipient. The only logical conclusions are:

-being black is a symbol of white supremacism. All these blacks have to be deported to Africa, because they support racism and bigotry.

-once our empress is crowned, the medal of honor will be renamed "the golden star of shame", because it is now tainted with "Trump-ism" and its recipients put into jail

trump hair.jpg

After the traitor Jimmy Fallon dared to depict Trump as a human being, instead of following the MSM playbook, it is now clear to all that "hair" is a symbol of capitalist oppression, head-cover appropriation and of course also of white supremacism.

Below some examples of comrades who lead by example, having donated their hair to the toiling masses:

threedict.jpg

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches represent white supremacy!

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches represent white supremacy because that's what I have to eat the last week or so of the month after I pay my bills with what I have left AFTER the dimocrats suck away my 'fair share' to give to the 48% that get to sit on their ass because they are victims of white supremacy. If I wasn't such a supremacist , I would go down to the local welfare wealth redistribution office and throw share my PB&J sandwich at to the more less fortunate who want to work but are prohibited from doing so because they are not white supremacists.

Komrades, we are forgetting the HUGEST symbol of white supremacy and UTTER RACISM in existence:

Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

As a replacement, I recommend the following:

unflag.gif

and let us not overlook the symbols of white male supremacy...

Image and the most vulgar and oppressive symbol

Here is an informative piece that reads like a direct response to Comrade Ivan Betinov's call to action:

Land O Lakes butter is racist!

It was published in The Red Phoenix - "the mass voice of the American Party of Labor." So it must be true. (Whatever you do, don't call them communists or you'll give the game away!)

Of Flags & Butter: An Analysis of American White Supremacy Through Symbols

LandOLakes_Butter_Racist.jpg

It seems I've taken the open can of worms and thrown it at the hornet's nest !

Touched one of those "special" places, have I?

Comrades worldwide are hard at work answering the Party's call to action!

Trump_Float_Fascism.jpg
This one, however, came out a touch homophobic. All it does is attract Gay-Americans to the Trump camp. Find who approved this and bar him/her/it from any further creative projects!

Trump_Float_Homophobic.jpg

Here's another version of the poster above, this time featuring Pinkie and her golden shovel.

Trump_Supporters_Demonize_Shovels.jpg

You can't spell Wasserman-Schultz, a name dripping with Aryanism, without WSM. Here she is backed by a tapestry of racist icons. Democrats are racist.
wassermanwchultzdebbie_042716gn5.jpg
But seriously, folks. How can a party that has either enslaved minorities or spent decades demanding lower standards for minorities be anything other than racist?

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
You can't spell Wasserman-Schultz, a name dripping with Aryanism, without WSM. Here she is backed by a tapestry of racist icons. Democrats are racist.

Debbie is Native Amerikan. I give her name "Angry Horse".

[OFF]

Or "Lying Dem".

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

[OFF]

Or "Lying Dem".

My Native Amerikan name for Ms. DWS is................

NUPANA TSIISHCH'ILI POWAQA WUTI AHIUAWE PTE IEYATA

Or

Evil Curlyhaired Witch Squaw (with) Face Like Buffalo Cow Behind

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:

[OFF]

Or "Lying Dem".
Or Angry White Horse.

Red Square wrote:Comrades worldwide are hard at work answering the Party's call to action!

The attachment Trump_Float_Fascism.jpg is no longer available
This one, however, came out a touch homophobic. All it does is attract Gay-Americans to the Trump camp. Find who approved this and bar him/her/it from any further creative projects!

The attachment Trump_Float_Homophobic.jpg is no longer available

[OFF]

This reminds me of this cartoon I just saw. Titled "Liberals Then and Now".

LibsThenNow.jpg

EDIT::

Also, I've been noticing recently that image loading has been spotty. Some images will load and some won't, no matter how long I wait. The connection with the server will close and where the images are there will just be ABC.png or XYZ.jpg or whatever. The sidebars are fine, it's the main content that has the problems.

The newest image showing me and my trusty shovel raises a point that's been bothering me for quite some time now.

First, let's get the white supremacy thing out of the way—I am depicted wearing a white headscarf.

Now to the point: My headscarf is usually red—the same color as baseball caps (which I've also seen in racist white) sporting the hateful logo “M*** A****** G**** A****.

Most of you know—I know Betinov does—that I've always had a “thing” for guys in red hats, and I've even taken the pledge to have sex only with Democrats. More and more frequently I find myself hitting on some really hot looking, red-hatted guys—a lot hotter and better smelling than any of the losers I've ever found around here—only to glimpse, almost too late, that hate speech on their red hats. It's like finding out they're marri—they're ga—they're—they're—oh, hell! Why do all the really hot looking, red-hatted, better smelling guys always have to be Trump supporters?

Likewise, I can't even walk down the street anymore without my fellow progs calling me racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it*—even deplorable, irredeemable, and un-American—all because they see red on my head! They don't even bother to check if there's any hate speech embroidered on it. They see red and—well, they see red.

It's gotten to the point where red on the head is a sign of white supremacy, and I may have to take up wearing a burqa. I can wear that in any color and no one will touch me—and don't think I don't know exactly what all of you thought just now!

*The Party needs to adopt something more concise yet all-encompassing to describe Trump and his lemmings—like “omniphobic.” Hatred of everyone and everything!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: ...

Now to the point: My headscarf is usually red—the same color as baseball caps (which I've also seen in racist white) sporting the hateful logo “[highlight=#ffff00]M*** A****** G**** A****[/highlight].

This has given me an idea for the Progressive version of this acronym:

Motherf-ing Americans Going Apeshit.

Comrade Putout wrote:'
A paycheck!

Image Image

You're right Barry, Putout didn't earn that, she stole it!

I thought that Pepe the Frog was supposed to be the new symbol of White Supremacy?

<off>

Who was it that said "Republicans sign checks on the front, Democrats sign on the back?"

Very astute observation...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:The newest image showing me and my trusty shovel raises a point that's been bothering me for quite some time now.

First, let's get the white supremacy thing out of the way—I am depicted wearing a white headscarf.

Now to the point: My headscarf is usually red—the same color as baseball caps (which I've also seen in racist white) sporting the hateful logo “M*** A****** G**** A****.

Most of you know—I know Betinov does—that I've always had a “thing” for guys in red hats, and I've even taken the pledge to have sex only with Democrats. More and more frequently I find myself hitting on some really hot looking, red-hatted guys—a lot hotter and better smelling than any of the losers I've ever found around here—only to glimpse, almost too late, that hate speech on their red hats. It's like finding out they're marri—they're ga—they're—they're—oh, hell! Why do all the really hot looking, red-hatted, better smelling guys always have to be Trump supporters?

Likewise, I can't even walk down the street anymore without my fellow progs calling me racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it*—even deplorable, irredeemable, and un-American—all because they see red on my head! They don't even bother to check if there's any hate speech embroidered on it. They see red and—well, they see red.

It's gotten to the point where red on the head is a sign of white supremacy, and I may have to take up wearing a burqa. I can wear that in any color and no one will touch me—and don't think I don't know exactly what all of you thought just now!

*The Party needs to adopt something more concise yet all-encompassing to describe [highlight=#ffff00]Trump and his lemmings[/highlight]—like “omniphobic.” [highlight=#ffff00]Hatred of everyone and everything![/highlight]

Well Comrades, they do tell us that Hillary just hates drinking water. That means she suffers from hydrophobia!

Oh dear.
https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=26232

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:It's gotten to the point where red on the head is a sign of white supremacy, and I may have to take up wearing a burqa. I can wear that in any color and no one will touch me—and don't think I don't know exactly what all of you thought just now!
Dearest Pinkie - we can surely grant your wish at the agitprop department, by designing you the most equal hijab or burka - the choice is yours.

Pinkie_Hijab.jpg
Pinkie_Burka.jpg
But that comes with one condition - no more spontaneous sexual encounters with Democrat voters and/or the undesideds and independents in order to encourage them to vote for Hillary, lest you be honor-killed by the co-religionists associated with the wearing of burka and/or hijab.

The sagacious and shrewd [color=#C0392B]Mikhail Lysenkomann[/color] wrote:I thought that Pepe the Frog was supposed to be the new symbol of White Supremacy?

From the article:

The row over [highlight=#ffff00]Pepe the Frog[/highlight], a popular Internet meme in use since 2008, was initiated by the Clinton campaign after Elizabeth Chan, one of Clinton's senior strategists, wrote a blog post in which she claimed Pepe was a “[highlight=#ffff00]symbol associated with white supremacy.[/highlight]”

Looks like Comey's FBI is keeping an eye on Pepe the Frog!

Image .

Congratulations Comrade Putout! Imagine - 3000+ images and all from her tiny studio in the nation's art capital - downtown Detroit.

"3000? I do that by Tuesday! Oh wait, pictures... yes that's impressive too..."

Congratulations on hitting the 3000 mark. I got caught up in your Pepe frenzy. I found a female version of Pepe, perhaps Pepita?, and turned him into a 'transitioning individual.' The libs should love him/her now! Maybe you can introduce Pepita to Ivan the Stakhanovets?

Ivan The Cube Maker wrote:Congratulations on hitting the 3000 mark. I got caught up in your Pepe frenzy. I found a female version of Pepe, perhaps Pepita?, and turned him into a 'transitioning individual.' The libs should love him/her now! Maybe you can introduce Pepita to Ivan the Stakhanovets?

Nice legs!

Red Square wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:It's gotten to the point where red on the head is a sign of white supremacy, and I may have to take up wearing a burqa. I can wear that in any color and no one will touch me—and don't think I don't know exactly what all of you thought just now!
Dearest Pinkie - we can surely grant your wish at the agitprop department, by designing you the most equal hijab or burka - the choice is yours.

Pinkie_Hijab.jpg
Pinkie_Burka.jpg
But that comes with one condition - no more spontaneous sexual encounters with Democrat voters and/or the undesideds and independents in order to encourage them to vote for Hillary, lest you be honor-killed by the co-religionists associated with the wearing of burka and/or hijab.
How about a red junior anti-sex league sash? I may or may not have stolen, er, redistributed one out of Comrade Minitrue's LGBTQ+ friendly closet way back at the very beginning of 1984.

jasl.jpg

Comrade Olo,

This true comrade has already achieved "Victory Over The Orgasm":

triglypuff.jpg

Minitrue wrote:
jasl.jpg

Comrade Olo,

This true comrade has already achieved "Victory Over The Orgasm":

triglypuff.jpg

Ah, yes, our dear Trigglypuff! I wonder if our Comrade Betinov will share some of the mustache wax he ordered from Comrade Red Square's visit to the Motherland on behalf of Kommissarka Pinkie, his sister. I'm sure he will because he is a true comrade.

What is little known is that this "mustache wax" is really a secret hair remover. You can apply it to any area of the body, even (((armpits))). I mean, sometimes you just can't tell the difference between the men and the boysgirls. This mustache wax will help make this distinction, even though it may be politically incorrect.

There could be hell to pay, though, so I'm not optimistic.

Pammy

Cousin Svetlana denounces your micro-aggressive sexist allegation that mustaches are gender-specific.

GIrl_Mustache_Unibrow.jpg
(I had to pass along the message, or she said she'd kick my ass...)

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Cousin Svetlana denounces your micro-aggressive sexist allegation that mustaches are gender-specific.
Don't worry, Ivan, I gotcha covered here:

OK, some of these women don't seem to need mustache wax BUT some of them do! Frankly, I can't spot one. How could I have been so fooled by those who laughed about these women?
They do seem to actually ROCK!

Komrades - how does a frog named "Pepe" symbolize white supremacy? It would seem that a "Pepe" would oppose Trump. It takes a lot of jumping power to get over that proposed wall, and Pepe and his familia just want to come here to have better lives. Now, Casper the Ghost, while allegedly friendly, seems to fit the White Supremacist bill. Casper is male, he's completely white and seems to have carte blanche to the entire world. Definitely more of the oppressor than is a mere frog.

Komrade Katz wrote:Now, Casper the Ghost, while allegedly friendly, seems to fit the White Supremacist bill. Casper is male, he's completely white and seems to have carte blanche to the entire world. Definitely more of the oppressor than is a mere frog.
BOO!

Ghost_Boo.jpg

trumptrumpet.jpg

EXCLUSIVE NEWS FEED!!!

Since Dear Leader To Be issued her "intervention" proclamation, many politically correct organisations have started the purge of anything Trump - Related.

The New York Philharmonic has banned all the trumpets from its ranks, because "Trumpets" contains the word "Trump". Also, trumpets are known to rise above some other instruments, and after complaints by the Double Bases Matter terrorist gang organisation, it became clear a purge was the only way forward...

LIFE IMITATES THE CUBE!

https://www.toddstarnes.com/column/walm ... ement-cake

Because Blue is...wait for it...RACIST! Just as I pointed out in the original post.

Ivan Betinov wrote:LIFE IMITATES THE CUBE!

https://www.toddstarnes.com/column/walm ... ement-cake

Because Blue is...wait for it...RACIST! Just as I pointed out in the original post.

Question: When will this be korrekted?

Blues is a genre and musical form originated by African Americans in the Deep South of the United States around the end of the 19th century. The genre developed from roots in African-American work songs and European-American folk music.

Pepe the Prog.
I just added a caption to something I fished out of the Interwebs.

Pepe_Frog_Hillary.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
tmp0.png
Great Output, Putout! Kommunistik Kongrats!

(and I overheard that you will be granted a day free of beet tending!)
(and KomGulag, the Kommandir, wishes to offer you some komfort in his kwartira, late evening!)

(or was it Ivan zhe Stakhanovman? voices so muffled, me not sure)..

tmp.png

The Kekistan meme crowd must be familiar with the People's Cube. They just produced their own people's kekiganda. Memes by the people for the people!

[img]/images/various_uploads/KEK_Soviet_Poster.jpg[/img]