VERBOTEN! DO NOT WATCH THIS TRUMP VIDEO!

This video is unlisted by YouTube for good reason. It's pro-Trump and therefore should be restricted. Report all criminals who watch this video to the nearest Karl Marx Treatment Center, and we'll do something about it.
This is the video neither you nor anybody else is permitted to watch. Don't watch it. Just don't. Okay?

How dare The Donald malign our dear Red Queen !!!

Trump must be stopped at all costs.

If he becomes President, the people might start to demand a government that's accountable for its actions while undoing decades of Progressive policies that have brought us so close to The World of Next Tuesday !

Krasnodar wrote:How dare The Donald malign [highlight=#ffff00]our dear [/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]Red Queen[/highlight] !!!

[highlight=#ffff00]Trump must be stopped at all costs. [/highlight]

If he becomes President, the people might start to demand a government that's accountable for its actions while undoing decades of Progressive policies that have brought us so close to The World of Next Tuesday !

Image.jpg
The Red...Queen? Ye-e-e-sss I LIKE that!I am now The Red Queen!

I was wondering, shouldn't she be the Blue Queen?

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:...or are we making red progressive again?

When wasn't it? We just put on the blue for subversion. Now that our subversion is done, only time can help the seed we have planted grow. We can take off the blue and put the red back on.

In a strange way, we're already seeing that. I've noticed that Trump has a way of revealing the blueness of the reds who are righteously harrumphing their support of Hillary (so they can stop her). It's a fascinating litmus test. Many Republicans who come in contact with Trump turn blue, but ironically, away from their 'base'.

Unlisted means your video will not come up in search results or on your channel either. Only those who know the link can view it, and you can share the link with anyone, even those who do not have a YouTube account/username. This means that this video could still be seen by anyone, but only if they guess the link!

stalins_tube_500.jpg

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:...or are we making red progressive again?
THANK YOU! Didn't the Crips and the Bloods already figure this out?

Comrades,

Prog off

Incredible graphics and messaging!!!!!

prog on