Men, rise up! Make your vote COUNT!

Madonna_Oral_Sex.jpg
Madonna pledges oral sex for Clinton voters

"If you vote for Hillary Clinton," the 58-year-old Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, "I will give you a blow job. And I'm good, I'm not a tool. I take my time."

In an effort to boost the numbers of patriarchical voters, our beloved MTE is appealing to men using the most basic of persuasions... and just like all of her other "dirty work" she has found a professional to do the job for her.

In a show of support and solidarity, William Jefferson Clinton plans to vote often, but has declined to provide an actual number of times he is capable of "voting" in a day.

Some clarification is in order: In the phrase, "I will give you a blow job" does the "you" refer to "me" or "everyone" that votes for Hillary - and if the latter, would that be individually or collectively?

Interesting.

Let us compare with "..if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor..."

Who was "you" and did he/she/xe/they get to keep the physician of their choice?

This "Madonna" made a personal statement, Is she a Party Official? Does she speak for HER?

<off> Either way, a vote for Hillary becomes distasteful to somebody<ON>

Please note, a word of caution: have your Obamacare up to date on "eLection" day, odds are after voter #6 or 7 is <ahem> compensated, the statistics for herpe-ghonno-syphil-aids will skyrocket.

She reminds me of this Moving Picture Agitprop that our Glorious Direktor made:

And, for those of you who keep track of this kind of thing, this video turns 8 in just 4 days.

and, as we already stepped into the gutter :

tmp.jpg

Maybe the Dems could enlist the services of Sandra Fluke. She could really help with voter " recruitment, as it were.

Krasnodar wrote:Maybe the Dems could enlist the services of Sandra Fluke. She could really help with voter " recruitment, as it were.

She could use the money. Hurricane Sandy's shopping list is already expensive:

Milk
Bread
Tomatoes
Beans
1,000,000 Condoms
Potatoes
Steak
2,000,000 Plan B Pills
2 Cases Coke
Chips
5 Cases Beer
5 Bottles Vodka
10 Bottles Whiskey
2 Bottles Everclear
"I Am Not A Whore" T-Shirt
"Making Money" by Bea A. Slut

Note to self: pick up 10-foot dildo from iron works

Whew! Thank Lenin for Madonna! This secures Bill's vote for Hillary. It was kind of dicey there for a while.

What comrade Ivan!? No 'Hillary is great' poll for this Hillary approved article?

Captain Craptek wrote:Some clarification is in order: In the phrase, "I will give you a blow job" does the "you" refer to "me" or "everyone" that votes for Hillary - and if the latter, would that be individually or collectively?

Well, Craptek, that depends upon what the meaning of "blowjob" is.

Krasnodar wrote:Maybe the Dems could enlist the services of Sandra Fluke. She could really help with voter " recruitment, as it were.

Yeah, Kras! She could give us the landslide we need! Free condoms for everyone! It doesn't get more convincing than that!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Interesting.

Let us compare with "..if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor..."

Who was "you" and did he/she/xe/they get to keep the physician of their choice?

This "Madonna" made a personal statement, Is she a Party Official? Does she speak for HER?

<off> Either way, a vote for Hillary becomes distasteful to somebody<ON>

Please note, a word of caution: have your Obamacare up to date on "eLection" day, odds are after voter #6 or 7 is <ahem> compensated, the statistics for herpe-ghonno-syphil-aids will skyrocket.

Ha! Right you are Ivan! She is all talk and no action. Just like Hillary! This is the kind of candidate we want. "I'll tease you first and when you respond, I'll shut you down so fast you won't even see your head, if you'll pardon the expression, swim!"

"We need suckers! Suckers are our first love." -Hillary Clinton (I made that up but it's true)

Pamalinsky wrote: "We need suckers! Suckers are our first love." -Hillary Clinton (I made that up but it's true)

...aaaaand we're back on topic.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Whew! Thank Lenin for Madonna! This secures Bill's vote for Hillary. It was kind of dicey there for a while.

Naw, Bill always knew Hill would deliver for him by proxy. Still, Madonna's support just adds to the "fuel."

[img]/images/Marx_Engels_Madonna.jpg[/img]

Pamalinsky wrote:

Yeah, Kras! She could give us the landslide we need! Free condoms for everyone! It doesn't get more convincing than that!

You mean this type of landslide?

nutshell : Babble Granny Headstarts for Crooked Bobblehead Bubble.

... and switching from Entertainment for Masses to strictly local - Politbureau - scope :

....Babble Granny Pump, Shabby Bubba Hump.

but, but, but, here we got a better one :

There once was a scoundrel called Bubba
Loved to get in his office a rub-a
....But those days are now gone,
....Sweet Voluptas undone.
So now Bubba whacks grimly a rubber.

( yep, Limerick über alles ! )

tmp.jpg

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

You mean this type of landslide?

YEAH!!!!! THAT'S THE MOST AMAZING LANDSLIDE I HAVE EVER SEEN! It just doesn't stop!
I looked it up and the location is unknown. How can it be unknown when someone filmed it?
To me, it looks like California finally taking its true place in the world, the Pacific Ocean. Glad I left years ago. That was awesome! Wow!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
... and switching from Entertainment for Masses to strictly local - Politbureau - scope :

....Babble Granny Pump, Shabby Bubba Hump.

but, but, but, here we got a better one :

There once was a scoundrel called Bubba
Loved to get in his office a rub-a
....But those days are now gone,
....Sweet Voluptas undone.
So now Bubba whacks grimly a rubber.

( yep, Limerick über alles ! )

tmp.jpg

Yeah, that's the problem with rubbas. They just don't feel the same as, um, er flubbas?

Pamalinsky wrote:
YEAH!!!!! THAT'S THE MOST AMAZING LANDSLIDE I HAVE EVER SEEN! It just doesn't stop!
I looked it up and the location is unknown. How can it be unknown when someone filmed it?
To me, it looks like California finally taking its true place in the world, the Pacific Ocean. Glad I left years ago. That was awesome! Wow!

Prog Off.png

You can find it with Google Earth. There are two possible inlet locations I see on the coastline within a mile of the town. Both are surrounded by mining roads, buildings, etc. Both are about the size specified (~2200' x 2200' or, 0.4 sq miles) and both are (now?) open to the sea. Too bad you can't tell from air if the mines are active or abandoned.

Prog On.jpg

And now,...back to pussy, BJ's and other really important stiff stuff.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:... To me, it looks like California finally taking its true place in the world, the Pacific ...
TPC.PROG-OFF.60p.png
You can find it with Google Earth ...
and here I thought, Pamalinsky-compatible: must be California-2017 (filmed via Time Machine).

Captain Craptek wrote:
TPC.PROG-ON.60p.png
And now,...back to pussy, BJ's and other really important stiff stuff.

Lenin.Stalin.Beavis-and-Butthead.pussy.butt.sex.(560+20).png