Obama reveals the "key to winning elections"

Obama: Grab ‘Cousin Pookie' off the Couch and ‘Tell Him to Go Vote'

So the secret to a party victory is one man with one or more votes...the People's Hero, Cousin Pookie, the guy on the couch.

It was his vote in 2008, and again in 2012 that cast the deciding vote.

Comrades, let's save the party some Other People's Money, and stay home. Let's let Pookie do the heavy lifting, since our votes don't matter anyway, he votes, we tend our beets, election is (ahem) fairly counted and certified, we win, and free stuff comes our way!

Viva Pookie!

FLOORWARD!

For all things related to grabbing Pookie see this 2014 thread -

Cousin Pookie

There needs to be a formal cube ceremony where Cousin Pookie is immortalized into the pantheon of admired leaders and hero's.

Does Pookie stay on the ball when Comrades (stencil-)Foval & (stencil-)Creamer are, uh, manqué?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

Obama: Grab ‘Cousin Pookie'

Comrades, this is causing some problems in my house.

You see, I live with a very beautiful and charming kitty cat named Pookie (no relation). Here's a picture of her if you want to see: https://flic.kr/p/BBA3W8

So... Dear Leader (PBUH) is telling everyone to grab my pussy???

P.S. No, Pookie doesn't catch or eat squirrels... why do you ask?

OK, OK, she does like chipmunks... they're not the same, right?

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:... a very beautiful and charming kitty cat named Pookie ... Here's a picture of her ...

So... Dear Leader (PBUH) is telling everyone to grab me by my pussy???
Image Nice pics you have there... would be a shame if a Global Warming happened to them.
(the adjacent troika Road to 1870, Mexican Hat, Shiprock is truly great.) (many others too.) (last not least, the Risky Rodent.)

Image The complexity of the {{{ PBUH vs. You grabbing Yourself by Your pussy }}} conundrum exceeds my synaptic capabilities. I better go read Wittgenstein's Tractatus, err, I mean Comrade Marx's Das Kapital (in Arabic, PBUH).

Dear Leader (PBUH) in an attempt to grab Cousin Pookie (and possibly the whole Pookiestan?) :

Obama_Jolly_Honey.jpg

and good grief, seen this ? supremacy, anybody ?

Honey_White_Supremacy.jpg

wow, Cousin Grabb'im Pookie identified ? :

Blakface_1.jpg

There was once a cousin named Pookie
Whose massa was plainly a rookie
....But when massa needs vote
....He goes all CommOrg Mode
B'cause massa is mainly a crookie.

Blakface_2.jpg

This is why I like Ivan so much... he's a cut up!

Image .

Ivan's so generous, he's handing out candy early this year!

ivancandy.jpg

Image.jpg
Da!This year Ivan goes "full Kaepernick"!

I'm glad to see more comrades composing images... excellent job Kanyetyan! I suppose now you are trotting out to play with little Colin the Stakhanovets?!

Thank you Comrade Putout
My skills are not yet as equal as other comrades but I do have pride at your post!

oh my...
2 minutes of CommOrg One - prodding North Carolinian "Pookies", in overdrive (on Nov. 2) :

"the fate of the world is teetering" - "fairness is on the ballot! decency is on the ballot! justice is on the ballot! progress is on the ballot! our democracy is on ballot, right now!" - "this is the moment [prophecy-here]" - "chose HOPE! chose HOPE! chose HOPE! chose HOPE! chose HOPE!".

(and CommOrg's beloved activity: bath in crowds & worship I/me/my 207 times in 84 minutes)