5 More Days!

Just a reminder that in just 5 days we'll get rid of this ass donkey:

ObamaTP.jpeg

And we'll be ruled by this lion:

KingTrump.jpg

I can't wait!

Too bad we're gonna have a bunch of party poopers.

It's also time for a new era of Trumian mythology.

There's a Facebook user named God Emperor Trump - I wonder if The Donald does it in his spare time in addition to Twitter.

https://www.facebook.com/GodEmperorTrump/

God_Emperor_Trump.jpg
And here's one of the posted pictures, understandable only to those who followed the "alt-right Pepe" controversy.

Trump_Pepe_Birth.jpg

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Too bad we're gonna have a bunch of party poopers.

Their pooping all over this country is what united the Deplorables for a Trump victory. The more they poop in the streets, the more they hurt their cause and the more powerful President Trump becomes. If they were smart they would STFU.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... Too bad we're gonna have a bunch of party poopers.
Their pooping all over this country ...
OTOH, Comrades -
don't we remember Washington D.C. in state of emergency, streets blocked by armadas of blackish SUVs, angry hordes from all over the country bawling in the streets ("Zero!Zero!Zero!"), and wildly brawling around the White House ("NOT!‒YOUR!‒HOUSE!‒OUR!‒OUR!‒OUR!")?
On Inauguration Day 2009? And 2013?

(no? don't remember? me neither.)

It will be a most tragic disaster for Dear Leader's Legacy ™.

Comrade Genosse, I quote you:
"(no? don't remember? me neither.)"

At the ministry of Truth, we are busy "updating" footage of the violent Anti-Obama Washington coup d'état after his last inauguration in 2013. Please refer all other images to your nearby memory hole.

In fact, I couldn't help myself and start a new post about it. Revolutionary greetings!

ta―daaaaa!

it's Friday, January 20th, Inauguration Day 00:00 CET ! _Greetings across the Big Pond !