President Obama Awards Himself Another Medal

President Obama awarded himself the prestigious, 'Distinguished Public Service Medal' on Wednesday, January 4th, 2017.

During his teary-eyed presentation speech, he referred to himself some 97 times while gloriously expounding on his many accomplishments, performances and outstanding golf games.

Through tears of joy during the acceptance speech, he referred to himself another 163 times expounding upon his many successes and how smart he is.

We breathlessly await more medals of this type to be awarded to Barack Obama.

Even Alt-Right blogs such as Breitbart have been forced to acknowledge Obama's winning this much sought after accolade.

Evil Smiley wrote:We breathlessly await more medals of this type to be awarded to Barack Obama.
I think it should say, "Barack Obama breathlessly awaits more medals to be awarded to him by Barack Obama."

Obama's Scientific Name: Narcissus Politicus

I also posted this on another thread before I saw this one. Sorry about the redundancy:

Evil Smiley - thank you for this, you brought tears to my hardened red square eye.

Your Distinguished Public Service has earned you a medal as well!

Just a symbolic gesture, and yet...

Bradley/Chelsea Manning could also be Obama's son/daughter.

Who is this "Bradley" Manning? Should it not be Chelsea Manning? And why is the photograph of her/his/its/their/xer/xis rejected identity? Do I detect some transphobia here? And if so, on whose part? (Not that it matters once the show trial begins.)

Obama-gives-medal-to-Cthulhu-1000w.jpg
Obama presents the Distinguished Public Service Medal to the Almighty Cthulhu.

Our own Comrade Obamugabe received a Medal of Freedom... he helped free a fellow citizen from his skeleton!

RedDiaperette wrote:Who is this "Bradley" Manning? Should it not be Chelsea Manning? And why is the photograph of her/his/its/their/xer/xis rejected identity? Do I detect some transphobia here? And if so, on whose part? (Not that it matters once the show trial begins.)

Chelsea may have cut itself shaving Bradley. Could be inexperience performing the manly fine art of shaving face. <get it?> This entire mess is obviously the result of Minitrue's unsolicited, premature, and thoroughly unwarranted confession - probably!

Red Square wrote:Bradley/Chelsea Manning could also be Obama's son/daughter.

Bradley could wind up being Obama's wife at the rate he's going.

- A comment to this line and the picture on Twitter.

Will we one day see the following headline?

"Former President Barack Obama marries Chelsea Manning in a private non-denominational ceremony at the local mosque, in the presence of his first two wives, Michelle "Michael" Obama and Rodney Love-Obama."

I'd like to see a picture of that with this caption.

Red Square wrote:... [new] Obama's wife ...
Means, there is HOPE for CHANGE in this pattern? :

Obama.narcissist.(600).jpg
(pic by yuuugely terrific Gary Locke)

Komrade Kevinsky wrote:
Obama-gives-medal-to-Cthulhu-1000w.jpg
Obama presents the Distinguished Public Service Medal to the Almighty Cthulhu.
or it could be the mindflayers controlling him and the rest of the democratic party. It would explain a lot. Secretly, they plot to take over the world's governments and becoming our overlords with human slaves at their heed. For those who don't know, Mindflayers are psychic monsters in Dungeons and Dragons who usually have human slaves guarding them.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
And he will look like Trayvon Martin!

I'm going to miss all that narcissism...
narcissist1.jpg
narcissist3.jpg
narcissist2.jpg

Annoying Facebook Girl receives the coveted Meme of the Year™ award.

Pepe was very emotional even though he received second place in the Meme of the Year™ category. I wonder who was third?

Comrade Putout, perhaps you can start a thread with the Meme of the Year Award. That should be fun. The Ancient Aliens guy and the nerdy loser guy are obvious contenders. As well as the grumpy cat.

We can even have Trump giving out the awards instead of Obama.