Fareed remembers violent anti-Obama inauguration protests

fareed.jpeg
Comrades, to the memory holes!

To make sure our revolutionary efforts at the coming inauguration of the Evil One (spit, spit) do not reflect badly upon ourselves, we have to make some updates to the history books.

If you are asked by members of the public why it's necessary to disrupt a democratic process like a presidential inauguration, you have to respond that in the past "Trump supporters violently disrupted Obama's inauguration."

Then you have to report this member of the public to me at the Ministry of Truth for further re-education of him/herself and his/her family and housecat.

Our loyal friends in the MSM have already started updating their news records!

Greetings from Eurokube,
Minitrue

PS: @ Comrade Genosse: make sure you memorise this new updated Current Truth.™

Yes, I immediately came to my senses.
Of course!
Didn't the Most Stylish FLADY Evah complain about the downright meanness of this country?
After an Inauguration Day in a city turned citadel? Surrounded by cordons of agents?
Just to keep Trumpian rubes at distance, lest there be Reichskristallnacht in broad daylight?

Here is documentary footage of anti-Obama protests in 2008 and 2012, which proves their blatant violence, racism, and Trumpism. Why racism, you ask? Do you see any black Pepe in this crowd of blonde, Nordic-looking frogs?

Lack of black Pepe the Frog meme proves that Pepe memes are racist.

Trump_Pepe_Crowd.jpg

And in the Middle Ages Trump actively participated in Muslim slave trade, which he later perfected in the form of beauty pageants. That is why he wants to ban all Muslims from America: he is scared they would sue him for copyright infringement.

Trump_Muslim_Slaves.jpg

Fareed? Senior Comrades is this Fa an illegitimate son of Comrade Hairy Reed?