After the Protest

Waffle-House-Matters.jpg
After the Black Lives Matter protest, you're hungry, right?

Komrad, Komrad...

...Where else can they get beets and grits?

Full disclosure:

I wasted capitalistic dollars at the Awful House and consumed one of their cheese-steak omelets just last night, exceeding my beet ration for the rest of the year...

I have had many late night dinners at AwffleHouse. Much Wodka,much womit, then, many waffles.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:I have had many late night dinners at AwffleHouse. Much Wodka,much womit, then, many waffles.

Any womit you get from Awfflehouse is deserved. I only saw one in my entire life, didn't go in. From the outside, the place seemed like a dime store Chinese knockoff of a roadside cafe.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:I have had many late night dinners at AwffleHouse. Much Wodka,much womit, then, many waffles.

Any womit you get from Awfflehouse is deserved. I only saw one in my entire life, didn't go in. From the outside, the place seemed like a dime store Chinese knockoff of a roadside cafe.
Your privilege is showing Comrade S! How dare you disrespect our Maoist brothers and sisters. To the re-education camps with you!

Naglaya Morda wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Your privilege is showing Comrade S! How dare you disrespect our Maoist brothers and sisters. To the re-education camps with you!

Of course by Chinese I mean Hong Kong, that filthy product of British Imperialism.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

Yes, Comrade, as I tried to tell my parental units, I was only 10 years old. Later, we switched to White Castle. I mean White Privilege Castle. No more womiting waffles! Happy! Happy! Happy!

Soviet_Poster_Travolta.jpg

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

You're missing out. The loaded double hash browns are perhaps the tastiest and cheapest commercial restaurant food on the planet. Hash browns with cheese, ham cubes, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and Jalapenos and much more topped with white sausage gravy for 6 bucks and change not including kapitalistic tip...

...Keep your beets, you'll find me at the Awful House, shovel in hand.

Kommissar Uberdave wrote: You're missing out. The loaded double hash browns are perhaps the tastiest and cheapest commercial restaurant food on the planet. Hash browns with cheese, ham cubes, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and Jalapenos and much more topped with white sausage gravy for 6 bucks and change not including kapitalistic tip...

One problem Komrade Komissar, I hate breakfast food. Pancakes are the only breakfast thing I like, but I'll have 2 or 3 and be sick of them for a few years. The last time I had pancakes was probably 2011 or 2012. And don't get me started on eggs, even the sight of them has caused me to go to the restroom and shift my stomach into reverse.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Kommissar Uberdave wrote: You're missing out. The loaded double hash browns are perhaps the tastiest and cheapest commercial restaurant food on the planet. Hash browns with cheese, ham cubes, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and Jalapenos and much more topped with white sausage gravy for 6 bucks and change not including kapitalistic tip...

And don't get me started on eggs, even the sight of them has caused me to go to the restroom and shift my stomach into reverse.
Yes Comrade, sometimes the visual is enough....Image

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

One problem Komrade Komissar, I hate breakfast food. Pancakes are the only breakfast thing I like, but I'll have 2 or 3 and be sick of them for a few years. The last time I had pancakes was probably 2011 or 2012. And don't get me started on eggs, even the sight of them has caused me to go to the restroom and shift my stomach into reverse.

There's something desperately wrong with you, komrade. I can eat breakfast food anywhere, any time...

...Most especially grits, 'cause grits is groceries in the People's Republic of Georgia.

Ham/bacon/cheese omelet, hash browns scattered and covered and large coffee. ORDER UP!!!

....and then there's The Varsity - "whaddaya have, whaddaya have?" Two chili-cheese dawgs and a large onion ring.

Between those two eateries it's like a voluntary binge and involuntary purge.