Drumph the overspending goof-off...

Komrades! In an effort to damage the evil™ Kapitalistic Orange Ogre, Drumph the Despised, the Party Kontrolled Disinformation Kollektive (the once and former State Kontrolled Disinformation Kollektive) has partnered with Our Glorious Dear Leader Kamrade Kim Jong Hill and resist the Enemies of the State who now Kontroll the State.

Since obfuscation is one of our most convincing forms of dishonesty, the good people at RAWPROGRESSIVE.COM has taken the old complaint against our former Glorious Dear Leader Barack the Magnificent, that of blowing too much of the peasant ruble proletariat's precious contributions to their Fair Share™ of the Fair Share™.

Always remember in these dark days, komrades: "Resist we Much!"

In Just 1 Month, The Trumps Spent on Vacation What The Obamas Spent in a Year

We must have persistence in our resistance!! We must NOT have a positive message for the Proletariat! Never! It must be resistance and hatred of the hated Trumpanzee whom we hate. If we have a positive message, it must be one of hatred. Carry on.

Overthrow the Overspender!! Dump the Trump!! Just Say No!! Hate Trumps Trump!! And Many More Imbecilic Cliches!!

Ode to Fake News

Bootlicker/ Lickspittle/ Which of these am I/ Don't doubt my motives/ Or I'll begin to cry/ Fake it up!/ Make it up!/ Trump is going down/ We're toadies for the left/ Obama's hired clowns.