Glorious Return To Form

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
Was to be traveling length and breadth of Intertubes, almost forgot about proper Motherland of Cube of the People. None can ever really escape.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
... Sidenote. I had a birthday recently. I was alive to see the fall of the Wall, remember when people still died trying to get through the East/West Berlin border, and even as a child knew that nuclear doom was right around the corner courtesy of the Russians.

It fundamentally bothers me that so many of the younger generation, and hell, even the older generations, espouse ideas and notions that were universally denounced not even 35 years ago.
(If this is the wrong section, would you be willing to move it... It has been a while.)

Phantomgrift wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img] [highlight=#ffff00]Was to be traveling length and breadth of Intertubes, almost forgot about proper Motherland of Cube of the People.
None can ever really escape. [/highlight]

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] ... Sidenote. I had a birthday recently. I was alive to see the fall of the Wall, remember when people still died trying to get through the East/West Berlin border, and even as a child knew that nuclear doom was right around the corner courtesy of the Russians.

It fundamentally bothers me that so many of the younger generation, and hell, even the older generations, espouse ideas and notions that were universally denounced not even 35 years ago.
(If this is the wrong section, would you be willing to move it... It has been a while.)

Welcome back Comrade Phantomgrift.

Your last Jiffy-Lobo must have been a doozy! Imagine, drifting at sea all these years before suddenly realizing where you were!

Anyway, I installed a couple of Prog signs for you - but don't worry. You'll be remembering little details like that for a few days, then... before you can say "DENOUNCED" you'll be back to your normal progish self!

CC

Slacker.

While he's been goofing off, others have had to redistribute OUR time and effort to make the daily quota of beets, and did he even leave us his ration card in the interim? Anybody? Beuller? Beuller?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Slacker.

While he's been goofing off, others have had to redistribute OUR time and effort to make the daily quota of beets, and did he even leave us his ration card in the interim? Anybody? Beuller? Beuller?

Dear nattering nabob of negativism,

Please allow Comrade Phantomgrift time to regain his senses before condemning him. Must I remind you of the time you received your first Double-Jiffy-Lobo™ treatment? Hmmm? If I recall, you were arrested shortly thereafter for impersonating a blowup doll and mooning Comrade Putout in a public place? Silence is golden...

Sincerely,

CC